Chapter 49

3rd Person's POV

Silence fills the air.

Y/n looks at him, "Yes, I... I already remembered." She told stuttering.

"Just when?" Drac asked.

"After our date" she answered.

"I remembered everything, especially the words that came from your mouth when we broke up," Y/n said.

"Y/n, those were lies! I only said that to protect you! Dad threatened me, that he will kill you if we were still together." Drac explained.

"Why would I believe you?" Y/n said.

"Y/n-"

"Drac, please... I don't want to hear your lies anymore. I have to go." Y/n cut him off, she grab her things and started walking but then she stop.

"And thank you, for saving me" she said facing back to Drac. And she started walking away.

Drac sighed sadly, he grab his cape and walk away.

Y/n's POV

I already arrived at the gambling place, as I walk I can't stop thinking about Drac. Suddenly someone grabs my arm and brought me out of the gambling place.

"Hey!" I yelled, I turn my head to the person who pull me out and to my surprise, it was Drac's Father.

"Sorry, Ms." He apologizes.

"Count Vladimir?" I said.

"There is something you need to know," he said.

"W-what is it?" I asked stuttering.

"I... I heard you and Drac earlier at the cave. I followed you guys" he said.

"W-what?"

"And Y/n he is telling the truth. I threatened him back then. It's because I wanted him to marry a Princess, not a human.. that's why he broke up with you. I-it all my fault, I'm so sorry" he said.

My heart aches, after hearing his explanation.

I felt guilty for what I said to Drac, I felt bad for not believing Drac.

"Drac loves you very much, Y/n. He does, before he marries Martha, he locked himself in his room and cries all night and day. I even caught him staring at the picture of you and him hugging each other's arms" he added.

My tears started rolling down my cheeks.

'I should be the one to blame, not Drac. I was to blame for him because I didn't tell him who I was, about my true identity. I lied to him, and I should apologize to him. But before that, I should break this damn thing that will destroy them' I thought.

I wipe my tears and look at Vlad.

"Thank you Count and I forgive you," I said.

He smiled at me and hug me, I hug him back.

"I hope you and my son will be together again," he said.

My heart raised after he said that, it's just so good to hear that to the Father of your love.

We broke the hug, and I sighed sadly.

"I don't know if he will forgive me, after what I did to him at the cave of those hurtful words that escape in my mouth. And I don't know if he still has feelings for me, if he still...loves me." I said.

He chuckle, "He still loves you Y/n, I can sense that. He wouldn't date you if he don't love you anymore. And the way he looks at you? I can see it in his eyes that he still loves you" he said.