𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 26, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 26, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"MA'AM, i feel like you jus' wanted a reason ta' talk ta' me cause the tissue aisle right hea'" the male gestured toward the piles of tissue stacked high.

his vision turned toward the woman looking her dead in the eyes not caring to erase the irritated expression from his face.

it was officially time to clock-out as he had now been at the job for fifteen hours pulling an illegal over-time shift.

he could almost feel the warmth of his comfortable bed, snuggling up to his baby brother who was currently at home by himself since the male was go stubborn to allow someone else to handle his responsibility.

as he was making his way toward the break room, the lady he knew was watching him and following him around the store was right on his trail.

she quickly got his attention blindly asking for something that was right in-front of the two, he wouldn't of minded helping her if she was genuinely lost.

he watched her began to grow flustered under his stare, her white skin now a redden pink nervous from the intensity.

"i-it's j-just um..i apologize your just so handsome and i-" she stopped herself seeing as his expression only grew more irritable than before.

"preciate' cha' but i got somewhea' ta' be, have a nice night ma'am" he spoke softly feeling himself grow even more tired than before.

she nodded stiffly returning the words before quickly scurrying away from the male sensing he wasn't in the mood.

"thirsty ass" mumbling under his breath as he moved his bow-legged legs quickly not wanting to be stopped by anyone else.

he sighed in relief finally being able to enter his PIN number clocking out of his shift hoping nobody would fuck with him because of the hours.

yet, he was close with the manager of the walmart so he doubted that anyone would actually approach and say something.

"you leaving top?" he turned around hearing a rasped voice coming face to face with his best-friend Horace who wore a bored facial expression.

"yea' they ass ain't finna see me till next week" he spoke tapping the Apple Watch around his wrist for it to glance on.

2:22𝐚𝐦
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲