Chapter 87

Zhong Chen: [Location of Terminal H1 of City H Airport]

Between work, Qi Linqing was slightly taken aback when he picked up the phone and saw the news.

He quickly opened the dialog box and typed.

Life is like tea: [Are you in H city? ]

Zhong Chen: [Yes, I just arrived. Temporary business trip]

Life is like tea: [Oh, good]

Qi Linqing put down the phone and pinched the bridge of his nose.

At first, his heartbeat even accelerated a little, thinking that the other party came to H City specially for himself.

It seems that he is thinking too much now.

Zhong Chen: [Are you free to have dinner at night? ]

Life is like tea: [Good]

...

In the afternoon, Ge Ke found that Qi Linqing was distracted.

Although the other party's work efficiency is as high as ever, and there are no mistakes in the writing, Ge Ke is a little worried.

"Are you tired? Would you like to go back to the hotel to rest for a while?"

"It's okay." Qi Linqing stopped writing and changed a dish of paint to the sunlight. "My wife also came to H city for a business trip today." He said.

Ge Ke: "Oh oh, your boyfriend is that very popular internet celebrity. Then, if you go back today, if they finally come over, you should accompany him."

Qi Linqing frowned slightly, "But I haven't received the pen yet..."

Ge Ke grabbed the paint tray in his hand and said, "I'll talk about it tomorrow, this painting won't run away."

Qi Linqing hesitated, still standing still.

He loves painting, not just as a means of earning a living.

Because once he was immersed in the painting, he almost lost sleep and food, his friend Yuan Sihao once jokingly called him a painting idiot.

Ge Ke sighed inwardly when he saw this.

He stepped forward and looked at Qi Linqing and said bitterly: "Work is indeed very important, but sometimes you have to understand that life is more worthy of your cherishment."

Qi Linqing: "I don't understand."

Zhong Chen understood that he had to take over the pen in the afternoon, so the two only made an appointment for dinner.

Qi Linqing thinks this is quite normal.

Ge Ke thought for a while and said, "Let me give you a personal example. When I was young, I was a workaholic like you. I went to work non-stop from morning to night, and even worked overtime until late at night for promotion. She fell asleep. When my ex-wife was pregnant and was going to give birth, I was on a business trip in other provinces and cities, and I couldn't get back in time. So she divorced me after she gave birth."

Ge Ke smiled bitterly when he said that.

Qi Linqing was startled.

"Then you later?"

"We didn't get back together. Later, my current wife and I had a very happy life." Ge Ke shrugged and said: "This is what I learned from my last failed marriage. I rarely work overtime now and spend more time. Come to accompany your family. Don't think that you are just a trivial matter, but if you are used to putting your work in front of him, your conflicts will definitely explode over time and reach the point of irretrievable."