Chapter 88

In the eyes of the host closest to Qi Linqing, the focus was more on his appearance.

The young man has a long jade body, slightly tilting his head to carefully examine the side face of the drawing paper, like a refreshing mountain tea, light and intriguing.

The supporter thought that he was in the entertainment industry all year round, and he saw a lot of handsome men and beautiful women, but it was the first time he saw a young man with such a temperament.

As for his painting process, she subconsciously ignored it.

Qi Linqing writes very quickly and steadily. He made a black-and-white landscape painting with a distant view of mountains and mountains. The skill of using lines and colors is incredible.

Liu Cangdong stepped on tiptoe away from the crowd and looked nervously at the scene where the other party was painting. Suddenly he felt an indescribable light radiating from this young man.

Just like Newton, who saw the whereabouts of an apple when he was young, Picasso, who drew "The Bullfighter" at the age of 8, and Fu Yi, who drew "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscape" at the age of 21...

That is the light of genius.

In the eyes of the judges who fell on the stage and the contestants off the stage, this scene undoubtedly caused infinite shock in their hearts.

in the corner.

The man with rosacea was picking at the crack of the door, his face pale.

The brown-haired women and fat guys who were in the same small group with him originally had very colorful expressions.

"This landscape painting... is absolutely amazing."

"Is he really only eighteen years old?"

"Look at his brushwork, my God, it's amazing."

The players talked a lot.

The judges, Yan Nan, Du Zhuang and others, couldn't help standing up, craned their necks to observe Qi Linqing's painting techniques.

Yan Nan: "The lost techniques he used are really amazing."

Mr. Xu touched his beard again, and said triumphantly: "Of course. There are excerpts from the entire technical book published by the Association. You can buy a copy when you come."

Du Zhuang sighed: "I knew I should join your association."

Mr. Xu laughed lightly: "It's not too late to join now."

The game just now has a time limit of two hours.

Qi Linqing also controlled the time within two hours.

After finishing the painting with a large brush and shading the background, he took out a hair dryer from under the cabinet and hula hula dried the painting.

Finally, the finished work was hung on the whiteboard in the center of the stage.

From far to near, the light ink lines outline the contours of the mountains and rivers. The trees on the mountain are lush, using the point-and-face method, and a refreshing summer greenery blows across the face. At the foot of the mountain, there is a pool of river water on the left side with its back to the mountain. Several tiny boats were floating in the water.

Mr. Xu said solemnly: "There is a saying in the art world that you should drink strong milk with your first mouthful. His milk is not an ordinary strong milk. I even suspect that he drank non-GMO expanded milk."

When the old man's funny ridicule came out, everyone at the scene couldn't help but smile.

Deng Quan praised: "The large areas of gray ink and light ink, and the details of the fisherman on the boat holding up his bare feet and wearing a broken gown are the finishing touches. It is the perfect touch to summer."