Chapter Thirty Five

Yves's pov

"Don't trust anyone...including her."

Her last words kept replaying in my mind as I look at my friends and wonder if she was referring to one of them.

I saw Monique glance at me with questioning eyes but my face remains blank just looking at her with no expression at all.

Is it her? The one Miss Honey is referring to?

Nah... she can't be her.

Monique maybe a little warfreak and distant but she's a soft hearted woman, she can't hurt anyone..lalo na yung mga kalapit niya sa buhay.

I sigh and shook my head, glancing at Keoni who was biting her lips while looking at the window. She notices me looking at her and smiles sweetly at me.

Is it her?

But... It can't be her.

She can be a pain in the ass most of the time and a little annoying most of the time too but she's kind and lovable.

"Margaux stop it!" Rinig kong iritang saway ni Monique kay Margaux na kanina pa siyang kinukulit kaya napalipat ang tingin ko sa kaniya.

Margaux...

Tinitigan ko ng maigi ang kaniyang kilos. Hindi naman siya ang tinutukoy ni Miss Honey diba?

Yes Margaux can be so dramatic at may pagka maloko din siya pero I can see that she cares so much sa mga kaibigan niya. Siya yung taong hindi ka mag dadalawang isip na lapitan siya kapag may problema ka.

I sigh and close my eyes. Who is she, Miss Honey? Who is that woman that you're referring to?

"That's deep.." A cold voice said behind me.

Napamulat ako at tiningnan ang pinanggalingan ng boses. "Care to share? Gagaan ang loob mo kapag may sinabihan ka."

Seryoso siyang nakatingin sa harapan. Napailing iling naman ako at sinundan kung saan siya nakatingin.

Miss Dionne is looking at Keoni. She looks at her longingly.

"I can say the same to you Miss Laurel." Sagot ko kaya napatingin siya sa akin bago ngumiti ng bahagya.

"I wish it's that easy..." She said and tap my shoulder before walking away.

Nanatili akong nakatanaw sa kaniya.

Is it Miss Laurel? She's cold and distant and a little sarcastic but she can be playful and fun to talk to when you get to know her..it's not her, right?

"Do you like her? Why do you keep staring at her like that?"

Napabaling ang paningin ko sa babaeng nakacross arms sa harapan ko at masamang nakatingin sa akin.

And it's definitely not her..it can't be...

I mean.. yes Miss Cleomonte is cold and has a slight anger issue, overprotective, possessive, and the type of person that doesn't care but when you get to know her better you'll see that she's sweet, caring, and kind.

She's a bitch na may pusong mamon.

"And now you're ignoring me. Tsk. Okay then, ignore me. Maybe I deserve that because you don't like me anymore!" Saad nito bago nag lakad palayo sa akin.

Ohh and have a short temper.

Kahit kailan talaga may pag ka abnormal si Ma'am.

Napangiti ako ng bahagya bago napailing iling.