the time traveller's wife - GARCIA FLYNN [A]

TITLE — THE TIME TRAVELLER'S WIFE

status: available
faceclaim: gabrielle union*
oc: natalie flynn
fandom: timeless
love interest: garcia flynn
first appearance: timeless season 1
last appearance: timeless season 2

status: available faceclaim: gabrielle union*oc: natalie flynn fandom: timelesslove interest: garcia flynnfirst appearance: timeless season 1last appearance: timeless season 2

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

NATALIE FLYNN WAS DEAD AND BURIED.

But her memory and legacy lived on whilst her body grew cold in her lonely grave. She had never been one to give up a fight, after all, as a school counsellor she had met countless of seemingly 'hopeless cases' but always managed to get them on the right track in the end. So when people came for her family, you knew she was not just going to sit there and let them kill them. That was why they made sure she never saw it coming. And neither did her daughter.

GARICA FLYNN WAS ALIVE AND BURIED.

After his wife and daughter were murdered for what he knew, Garcia lost everything. Grief became his coffin, his guilt became the six feet of dirt above. His family were cruelly taken from him in the dead of night, but he was going to get them back. A plan was devised, one to intricately prevent the people who took his family from ever being created. Stealing the Mothership, a vessel that can navigate the space-time continuum like a boat on the sea, was the first step in his mission to bring back his family and it was the start of something far bigger than he could imagine.

NATALIE FLYNN WAS ALIVE AND WELL.

It worked. The plan worked. Natalie Flynn was back from the grave. Perfectly well as if she had never even been stuck in a box under the earth at all. But things were wrong, they were different. Natalie Flynn was different. She existed in a Paradox, she shouldn't be alive. The only reason she existed was because she had died and her husband travelled back to save her. But if she never died in the first place, why did he travel back? Natalie Flynn was an anomaly and that was why she remembered, she remembered everything.

GARCIA FLYNN WAS OBLIVIOUS AND ALONE.

His wife was back from the dead and he didn't even know. Awaking in the middle of an empty cemetery to be greeted with her daughter's tombstone, Natalie Flynn wished she was back in the ground. Then one thing came to mind: find Garcia. Her home was empty, there was no sign of him anywhere and she started to fear the worse until a woman by the name of Denise Christopher found her and told her everything. All the while, Garcia Flynn was somewhere else in time, fighting to bring his family back and his wife was safe and sound.

NATALIE AND GARCIA FLYNN WERE BROKEN AND FIGHTING.

Two parents missing a child, a family of three without a third. They were shattered and stuck back together with masking tape. They may have had each other but they were still missing another piece of their puzzle: Selene. Natalie Flynn was the anomaly of time, the dead woman walking, the time traveller's wife. And she was determined to bring her daughter home.