The Aftermath

-Billy is the ghostface, Stu is not.
-Stuilly
-Fluff
-The ghostface won.
-Billy and Stu are the only ones alive.
-----

Stu was asleep on his couch with 'Friday the 13th' playing on the TV in front of him. It has been about a month since the murders and honestly Stu kinda forgot about them, well not about the people that died he just blocked everything out from that night.

But that wasn't the point. That was over, it wouldn't happen again. Billy promised. He wasn't a murderer he was just upset, Billy wasn't actually like that. Stu was woken up by sounds of things breaking upstairs. He jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen, looking up at where the nosies were coming from.

"Stu?" The brunette yelled walked down the stairs. "Oh hey Billy!" Stu said letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "What? Did I scare you?" He chuckled as he reached the blonde at the bottom of the steps.

"Fuck off, you're such a dick." Stu laughed as he pulled Billy into a hug. After the hug Billy walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch. Stu sat down with him and began to watch the movie again. He already watched the movie like 20 times so he knows what he missed.

Stu started to think of his and Billy's relationship. He knew Billy loved him and he loved Billy more than anything.  He just can't help but wonder why Billy killed everyone. Did something happen? Did someone threaten him?

Was he scared, or did he just snap? But how  did he just go back to normal when he saw Stu. Nothing made since anymore but Billy made everything seem real and happy. "Stu? You good?" Billy said, jerking Stu out of his thoughts.

"Yeah." Stu said, but it sounded hazy like he was high or about to fall asleep. "Uh-huh, so what's wrong?" He said kicking Stu in the leg. "Just thinking about Tatum." Stu said causing Billy to slam his beer that he stole from Stu's room on the coffee table.

"Why are we doing this? You know why I had to do it!" Billy yelled as he stood up. "No, no I know, but she was my friend." Stu said trying to calm Billy down.

"She wasn't your friend! She was a whore and deserved to fucking die!" Billy yelled picking up the formerly put down can and throwing it at the wall. It hit a vase causing it to break into the floor. Stu flinched at the nosie as Billy stormed into the kitchen.

Stu heard Billy breaking glass cups and plates in the next room. Stu felt bad he never meant for Billy to get upset, Billy hates when he gets mad. Billy doesn't like getting mad at Stu, he told Stu that when he yells at Stu he feels like his dad and hates it.

Stu felt tears falling from his eyes as glass smashed on the floor. "Stu?" Billy said as he walked back into the living room. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get mad." The blonde said as he started to hyperventilate.

"No, shit! Don't- don't cry. I didn't mean to yell at you." Billy said sighing angrily, but he was mad at himself not Stu. "It's not your fault, I shouldn't have brought it up."

Billy sat down on the couch and pulled Stu over to him. "Stop saying you're sorry." He said. Billy wasn't the best at emotions, which is shit when you have a boyfriend who loves them. No matter how it seems he did truly love Stu more then anyone else in the fucking world.

Stu shuffled around until their sides were pushed together, he rested his head on Billy's shoulder and they just sat there in silence. They didn't need to talk to know what each other was thinking. They've been friends and now lovers long enough to know without talking.