Blue [Royal Guard]

[The creator of this au made it very clear that she is using Blue, not blueberry, not swap. Just Blue -HP]

[Appearance]

Blue have a platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes.
He wears grey and blue armours and a blue scarf.

[Personality]

Blue is very ambitious and kind. He is very generous to everyone. After he retired, he opens shelters for kids, animal and even old folks to live in his au.

•Facts about Blue•

* he's the one who has common sense. Like literally the sane one.

* Blue is a gentleman and also a feminism. He respect genders.

* is really good at cooking. He's the one who teaches Hope how to cook. Since Hope used to cook old traditional dish, Blue helps them to learn new recipes and how to use modern kitchen. 

*he lost half of his abilities in the last fight of him and nightmare. He was forced to retire earlier than he supposed too.

*Blue is 19 when he meet Hope, 30 when he had to retire and is currently 40 in the present time.

*Blue admire Hope and respect them. He pity that Dream treat Hope as if they don't have a feelings, so Blue became Hope very first best friend.

*Blue adore Dust. He adore everything about her. Soon, after Dust's contract end, he want to bring Dust to his au and give her a happy life.

•How people see Blue•

They see him as ambitious kind man. Even after losing his abilities, Blue hasn't give up on helping people. Even some of aus civilians prefer Blue over Dream.

They pity Blue and always delivers supports through Core frisk help.

•Blue opinion on people he knew•

*Dream
"Mweh, mweh, mweh! My pal, Dream! He is amazing. I'm so happy for him that he grew his own family."

*Ink
"I'm glad Ink is happier with the marriage of her and Dream. I'm happy her children is alive and happy."

*Hope
"Mweh! My best pal, Chara! Chara is still the same as ever, kind and hard working. I'm happy that they don't hold any grudges on me for disappearing without a goodbye..."

*Palette
"At first I don't believe this is Dream's son. He looks very tired and lifeless... I want to help him but he always refuse my help. I hope he can trust me so I can help him..."

*Lux
"Lux grow up so fast! Just yesterday I remember she is still in her cradle and biting my finger. Mweh, mweh, sweet old memories. She don't remember me but it's alright! Though, she looks a bit like the traitor..."

*Drop
"Mweh! Drop, he is gorgeous as her mother. I'm a bit worried that Dream refuse to tell her existence to the world.."

*Dust
"Ah, Dust! Her contract is going to end soon. I prepared everything for her to be comfortable once she move in this au. I like Dust, of course, she's my friend!"

*Horror
"Horror once told me why he made the contract with the king of negativity. I feels bad for him...  He don't have any choice but to sign the contract or else his brother die..."

*Killer
"Oh, Hope says a lot about her. They seems to adore Killer. Killer is a pitiful woman that fell into the King's trap. I hope one day, someone strong will save her."

*Alphonse
" Everyone can change if they just try...  But I don't think the King want to change... More like he wanted someone to end it..."

*Cross
"Ah him... The traitor. I don't know what happened to him after that day but I heard his contract with Nightmare end."

Description

He is known as the hard working and very ambitious man. He's on Palette side.