Chapter 20: First Quest

After that little incident Brian and Nogla made, for the next 10 minutes of having that much money, they are already broke, how pitiful.

When they return to the city and headed towards another district, they got sudden gazes from everyone as they were focused on them. At first the two didn't understand but Terroriser immediately understand why, they were obviously wearing an expensive armor, it is very easy to gain attention in this city.

They try to tell the Duke to get another reward because they lost it, but unfortunately he was gone alongside with his children in a vacation because family bonding reason, they will be not present for a week, which means their luck sucks. So they have no choice but to sell useless items in their inventory, but what they only got was more than 800 Eros, or 966 US Dollars according to Terroriser.

For the past few hours they rented a low Inn to stay, after that, the only problem they really need was money, but fortunately they found the easiest one to gain money.

To sign in as an adventurer.

Or was it a mercenary? Because why would they call themselves as Adventurers while they do jobs for money? That's just for mercenaries.

Well, doesn't matter, Terroriser doesn't even care anyway.

Just 30 minutes ago, they already finish on making their identification ID and sign in as adventurers near the gate of the building.

(Author: I ain't putting those scenes with much detail. Hell no)

Right now, they are about enter the main Guild of this large city. His friend Nogla was right beside him.

The view went upwards to the large building in front of them with a sign that had two swords crossing.

Nogla: I guess this is the one?

Terroriser: Maybe...

Finally, they entered inside without paying mind to themselves.

When they entered, the place they first saw was rather full of people. Mostly were men around from 16-40 years old, based on their appearance. There are some females but it seems there are more males than females in this building.

By the time they made their appearance, almost everyone gain their attention to the two.

Random dude 1: Wow! Check out those two's armor!

Random Girl 1: Looks quite expensive.

Another commented, it showed the ones who spoke. It showed three people sitting on sofas as they stared at Terroriser and Nogla as they starting to look at the bulletin board.

Random Dude 2: Ah he's just a copper plate.

Random Dude 1: Typical rich kid playing pretend.

Random Girl 1: Shiny present from mommy.

The two beside the girl laughs and mocks at the two while Nogla desperately tries to hold his anger, meanwhile with Brian, he was currently reads the board.

But there is still another problem.

Terroriser(Thought): I can't read this.

Slightly looking at Nogla beside him, he thought.

Terroriser(Thought): While dumb, he still isn't able to read it as well... no slight difference.

Out of frustration, Terroriser tears one of the fliers and slams it on the desk of a nearby receptionist.

Terroriser: Consider this quest done!

He said with confidence while masking his nervousness.

The woman near the counter looked at the form then to Brian.