Bonding

Lets Continue..

It was after Monami and Karan went to their homes after shopping. They were very happy.

At Monami's home-

She came home and was very tired. She was almost the sleeping . She put the shopping bags on sofas. She took a glass of water and sat on sofa. Sid and Prathmesh came to her.

Sid- Monu bro.. Aa gyi..

Monami - Nhi abhi whi pr hu.

Sid- Bro.. Acha chl bta kya kya lai hai. 

She was about to speak but till then Prathmesh opened all the bags and put all the clothes on sofas.

Monu- Areyy.. kya kr rhe ho..? Prathmesh... Mughe firse sara set krna padega. 

Prathmesh(seeing her clothes)- Ab toh ho gya hai chlo kapde dekhte hain.

Sid- Chlo dekhte hain.. Kapde..

They both started checking the bags and threw all the clothes here and there while Monami laid on sofa.

After few minutes, Juhi and Aarushi came there. 

Juhi- Hey bhagwaan! Kya kr rhe ho tum dono.. 

Aarushi- Chlo kapde dikhao mughe bhi.. 

And they all saw the clothes one by one. Aarushi settled all the clothes and she kept the clothes in Monami's room. And on the other hand, Monami has half- slept on sofa only.. 

Juhi - Monami.. chlo apne room me jao. 

Monami- Hmm..(And she went to her room.)

At Karan's House-

They all were also checking the clothes which Karan has brought. And they found one bag of Monami also. She left it by mistake.

Chitra- Ye Monami ka bag yha kyse..?

Aryan (looking at karan )- Bolo bolo..

Karan- Reh gya hoga galti se..

Chitra- Chlo use deke ate hain..

Priyal- Ha chalo..

Ritwik- raat ko wo log hr roz pehra dete hain na.

Aryan- Haan chalo..

Karan- kya time pass kr rhe ho.. Chlo ab ise thik kro bag mei dalo ye sab.

After few minutes.. Aryan decided to video call Monami to inform her that her bag is at their place andto know how was her shopping. Also he need to ask her about something..

Aryan called her but she was sleeping.. Then he called Sid and he picked the call. He told him to give phone to Monami but he told her that she is sleeping. They both talked for some time and then  Prathmesh also joined the call. 

They were talking and then Sid got an idea.. 

On call-

Sid - Guys guys.. mughe ek boht acha idea aya hai.. Hm log Monu and Karan bro ke liye kuch krte hain.. (He told them the idea.)

Aryan- Mza ayega

Sid- Pr agar Monu ko pta chalgya toh wo merko maar dalegi. Bs use na pta chle.

And after few minutes they disconnected the call..

As per Sid's idea, Aryan  went to Karan he was laying on his bed scrolling on his phone.

Aryan- Bro..