Helpless-Steve Harrington

Tumblr request by @unlikelyfurywolf

Season 4 Spoilers

I don't know how I got here. One minute, Steve found me at my brother's grave. The next, I was somewhere red and uncomfortable. I looked around, my heart jumping into my throat when I saw him.

"You," I gasped.

"Would you like to join them?"

I turned around and started running. Suddenly, something grabbed my leg and started dragging me back toward it. I gasped in pain when the thing threw against a pillar. Tentacles wrapped around my wrists and my neck.

I jumped when I heard what sounded like music. I couldn't help but smile as Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush started playing.

"Y/N!"

I could hear Steve's voice begging me to wake up. I could also hear Max, Lucas, and Dustin screaming for me. I looked over and could see a small circle of light. If I looked closer, I could see the cemetery. I could see Steve and the kids surrounding me.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N, wake up."

"Y/N, we're right here!"

"Come on, Y/N!"

"They can't help you, Y/N," the thing taunted. "There's a reason you hide from them."

I looked over at the small window back to the real world, my eyes filling with tears as I saw Steve begging me to wake up.

"You belong here," the thing added, "with me."

"You're not really here," I struggled.

"Oh, but I am, Y/N," he said darkly. "I am."

He reached his long hand, hovering over my face. I don't know what he was doing to me, but it felt like my body was lifting in the air.

"Steve," I called out for help.

I closed my eyes, memories flashing like a movie. All the memories were of me and Steve. Our first date.

I blushed as I opened the door, revealing a smiling Steve.

"You look beautiful," he smiled.

"Thanks," I stuttered.

I nervously reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Steve grabbed my hand and led me to his car. My heart did a silly little flip when Steve opened the car door for me.

Our first kiss.

Steve walked me to my door, hesitating. I turned to him, to thank him for dinner, but noticed how nervous he was.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," he stuttered. "I just. . ."

"I had a great time tonight, Steve," I said, trying to lighten the tension. "Maybe we can. . ."

I gasped when Steve leaned in and pressed his lips delicately to mine.

The morning after our first time together.

"Morning," Steve mumbled sleepily.

"Morning," I chuckled as I tucked into his bare chest.

"Can I ask you something?" He said under his breath as he started to lazily drag his fingers up and down my back.