Chapter 77

Elle quickly followed her family through the train station on September 1st, trying to keep up as they weaved through the large crowd. Her father had the idea to shrink all their luggage so he could hold them in his pocket until they got to the Hogwarts express and Elle was all for it if it meant she didn't have to push the large trolley.

Fred peered over his shoulder to see Elle falling behind the Mackin family and the two redheaded twins and he reached back, grabbing her hand so she would be able to follow him. She let out a sigh of relief as she let Fred drag her through the crowd before they made it to the platform 9 ¾.

"Okay hunnie, you go ahead and the kids and I will follow," Mary told Ben as he nodded, walking through first as Nathan followed with Jackson and George closely behind. Fred still held Elles hand as he pulled the two through, Mary not far behind.

The group of seven walked briskly down the train platform before stopping in front of one of the carts, Ben beginning to enlarge the luggage and passing it to the respective kid.

Nathan stood smugly, grinning at his younger sister, "How will you ever survive without me at Hogwarts this year?"

"I think I'll do just fine actually... what are you going to be doing?" Elle asked him as he shrugged, "Well I have quidditch world teams tryouts at the end of this month, and hopefully that means I'll be on a team training. Then with Riley ofcourse, she's looking for flats."

"You going to move out with her?"

"Who knows, when I know, I'll let you know sis, I wouldn't just leave you like that, head girl." Nathan teased his sister before looking down the platform to see Riley dropping off her little sister.

"I'm going to go say goodbye and good luck to Riley's little sister Grace, it's her first year. Good luck you four." Nathan said, bringing Elle in for a hug before kissing her forehead and turning to Jackson and bringing him for a quick hug, nodding at Fred and George in goodbye before running down to his girlfriend, scooping the elven year old up in a hug as Grace squealed in surprise.

Elle smiled fondly at her brother, Riley and her little sister before turning to say goodbye to her parents.

"Chris wishes he could be here but he is on a very important mission, we are all really proud of you Elle, being head girl." Ben sighed at his two kids going off to Hogwarts as Elle nodded, ''I know Dad, it's okay... thank you."

Ben brought Elle in for a hug as Mary did the same with Jackson, both parents saying their goodbyes before swapping kids. Mary hugged both Weasley boys as Ben gave them a friendly handshake.

"You four be good, okay?" Ben said, looking at the four seventh years as they nodded, "We will, don't worry." Jackson smiled at the two Mackin parents before Mary smiled sadly at the redheaded twins, "You sure you don't want to say goodbye to your parents?"

"No, we said our goodbyes last night." George bitterly said, "Thank you Ben and Mary for allowing us to sleep over."

"Anytime boys, you guys have a good year." Mary smiled at the kids before the four turned to walk to the train.

Jackson and George quickly got on the train, going to either find their friends or an empty compartment while Elle stopped in her tracks, feeling nervous to even get on the train.

Fred stood beside her as he looked at her face, knowing she was scared to get on the train as people would stare at her because she was a close friend to Cedrics and it would be the first school year without him.

Since his passing, Fred had realized how nosy people were and he was nervous for Elle too, but he would never tell her that.

"Are you ready?" Fred asked her, reaching down to intertwine their hands as she turned to look at him, "I'm scared, Fred."