Update on stories status

Well I should do this before, but there wasn't enough free time for me, and I wasn't sure about it, but due to time from last story and gap growing I decided to tell that for now updates in my books are on hiatus. I got some stories in works, but for long time had no interest or just writing want to finish them and start new ones, or requests. I apologize, but it is what it is.

There is also a factor of geopolitical 'events' that did happen last months and well it also affected directly my country and certain elements of everyday life in it which affected my own. I will not delve into this topic, everyone got their own minds.

On the other hand, in my free time during last months I had a lot of different things to enjoy which made me just abandon writing for wattpad at all as it always was just a hobby. I'm not saying I'm done, cuz I can always wake up tomorrow and decide to write a quick story cuz idk I'm big fan of Ulti and want a story with her for example or found in my little mind a great idea for DxD, Makise, Marin or other characters and universes I know. Sometimes I even thought about making 'lemon' stories book, but seeing some authors books dying, decided that perhaps on wattpad it isn't great idea, mby mild ones or something, cuz ig even tag mature isn't helping. 

Soo it's random with me as it was in the past, now just want to write this message for my followers and patient readers to know what's going on with me and to not have directly answer questions if I'm alive.

Lately, I'm too absorbed with other things and watching a lot of series like new season of Strangers Things or hmmm you can guess another big series from picture above. Obv there are also some games I do play from time to time.

Hope u all good who still stick to my stories and read them from time to time or discover, sorry for all delays and errors as always. Peace and enjoy ur day or night! Expect unexpected. Feel free to drop ur questions, requests or something else idk. 

- Veriase 

Update #1 

--- Due to questions about most desired stories from me, im giving some update on them (its not meaning im working on them atm)  --- 

Inverted Life - Part III - I really want to continue this story, cuz i found this plot very funny and seeing some readers reactions just cemented me in this theory. 

SPOILERS  maybe

Yumi Kiba would finally decide to be first time in her life selfish for her own enjoyment and take her chances with (Y/N). Rating game wouldn't happen between Rias and Risia, but someone else after someone getting kidnapped. (Y/N) potentialy would end in situation with Ravel abusing her power overhim due to plot day and use him . 

Secret personality - Part 11 Death is just a part of life - I got ideas for next chapters and plot. Obv next chapter would introduce rather canonical events with fall of Beacon with a little twist.

SPOILERS maybe 

More politics, deal between Willow Schnee and Salem. Salem at grimm pool, which was suppossed to be a very important plot point, and i think readers would like this part. Jinn introduction. More Raven and Ruby for first part. Intimate scene between reader and one of girls. Friendship/relationship problems. Death of very important character that would break all of ur hearts, trust me. Explanations of every secret and finally answer if Ruby indeed got some secret personality or in the end her unique bases on fact shes just plain 'normal' huntress. 

Rias requested story - This one is almost finished tbh, lacks of polish and proper ending, cuz I thought to expand it beyond limits, because idea was good. For now in creation hell.