78

"Exactly how many black dresses do you have?" Sophie asked as Daniella approached her in the club. The Mercedes driver just arrived and didn't have any difficulty finding the two Haas drivers. Sophie can't help but admire how Daniella is looking in the sparkly black dress.

"You can never have too many black dresses," Daniella winked at the Haas driver, making her slightly blush.

Mick cleared his throat to break up the moment and congratulate Daniella on the win. Even though he crashed and didn't finish the race he was happy for his friend.

"How are you?" Daniella asked him. "I saw the crash afterward, the car was in really bad shape."

"I am fine, not injured in any way.. I promise," He assured her. "I just don't know what happened there. One second I was driving and the next second I hit the wall."

"Well, I am just glad you are okay and in one piece, unlike your car," Daniella gave a comforting smile. "And your mom is glad too."

"She called you again?" Mick groaned, his eyes went wide.

Sophie can't help but giggle, the alcohol starting to affect her.

"Yeah," Daniella replied. "You always ignore her calls after an accident and are too scared to call her back so she calls me for updates."

"Ughh! This is so embarrassing."

***

Daniella walked back to the dance floor, a new drink in her hands, music blasting and everyone around her getting drunk and dancing. Almost all the drivers are in the club, especially the young ones.

She slightly jumped as she felt an arm around her waist, but eased down when she realized it was Max. He was already drunk and Daniel was with him.

"Hey there handsome," Daniella smiled and pulled him closer.

"Look, Daniel," Max pointed at the Mercedes driver. "It's my girlfriend," He kissed her cheek and showed off in front of Daniel.

"How drunk are you?" Daniella laughed before having a sip of her drink, determined to get drunk herself and celebrate her win.

"I just had a few drinks," Max replied and kissed her forehead.

"Aww! You two are so cute," Daniel slightly pouted. "Reminds me of my girlfriend."

"Wait a minute... didn't she come here with you?" Daniella pointed out.

Daniel's pout disappeared and his eyes went wide before looking around.

"Oh God! I lost her... again," He panicked.

"You should go find her mate," Max drunkenly suggested.

Daniel didn't waste any time and went in search of his girlfriend.

Max and Daniella looked at each other and burst out laughing. Unknown to them, Carlos was glaring at the happy couple with jealousy in his eyes as Charles moped beside him for losing his home race, which almost made him have a small fight with his girlfriend.

***

"Someone is having a lot of fun," Lando said to the couple and his girlfriend as he pointed at Pierre.

The Alpha Tauri driver was surrounded by multiple women, dancing and getting very handsy. He seemed to be drunk and was surely enjoying all the attention.

"Lucky him," Daniella chuckled as they continued dancing.

Max's arm was over Daniella's shoulder, both standing very close to each other and dancing, not caring if any of their fellow drivers saw them, mostly because they were drunk enough not to care. But they were spotted and filmed by some fans.