28- Thoughts

We laid beside each in silence, my right hand tangled with Alaric's and my left lying on Raphael's chest. Our steady breaths in unison, as it was before as we were tangled together.

Never would I have imagined being so intimate with one man, and now I had three.

"I think......Darius needs some space to sort things out," I started, "I think he needs to do his thing and if we are what we are, it would just hurt me."

At that, Alaric had stiffened next to me, with Raphael sitting up to look down at me. 

"Wait-are you suggesting to break it off?" He asked, his eyebrows pursed together, shock clear on his face.

"Just space I think, what if he needs more information from Katherine? I don't think I can just sit there and watch it, I have too much respect for myself, and I don't want to feel down even though all he's doing makes sense." I explained, sinking further into my bed.

I breathed in as I spoke up, " I think it would best if we all.......just step back and slow down until it's all sorted. It's all of us in this relationship."

The boys sat in silence, with Alaric getting up.

"Oh god," Raphael sighed, his hand shifting through his hair.

Alaric spoke up again, " I think what you want comes first, and being selfish would only hurt you and I would never want to put you in that position. If you want space, that's fine but it's only until Darius gets everything sorted and that's soon."

"And it makes it easier, we are off for two weeks, so I won't have to resist at school," Raphael continued, "but it's only temporary, what we have with you is what we want forever."

"I mean our relationship was so fast, we met and got together like straight away," I replied, "And I know you boys will...eventually hurt me." I bitterly smiled, feeling the burden come off my shoulders.

The secrets, the blatant avoidance of situations and the lack of explanation of what on earth was going on.

"Sweetheart, I understand that it must have been hard but I know that Darius would never intentionally hurt you. It's game especially if he wants his inheritance, all of us have our own games that we need to win." Alaric explained. "If we want our inheritance, we have to prove to the world that we want it and we deserve it."

Raphael had got up to put his top on, "If that you want space that's fine, but it's semester break next week so you can take some time for yourself. And think about it, but we will wait. You should probably tell Darius yourself though."

I nodded, giving him the smallest smile, thankful for his understanding.

Alaric during this had got up, and had straightened himself out.

Raphael had bent down, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek and Alaric kissed the other.

"Text me when you're ready okay."

I smiled, and they left my room.

My heart hurting slightly, but I couldn't help the tears fall.

-----------------------------------

I'm back.

Also, I have a bit of a suprise- I want to start a new book as the ideas have suddenly hit me and I want to get it down to paper, so I'd be grateful for your support. (It's also a reverse harem so yay!!)
It's called Penelope and I am so excited to share it with you guys!! So please check it out.

Comment and vote my loves.