Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard is the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick and she is the half-sister of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Albert Edward Howard and the step-sister of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey as well as her third cousin once removed as Lord Richard William Carey is her third cousin through Lord Andrew Charles who is first cousin twice removed and Lady Elizabeth and he share the same great-great-great-grandfather and it makes them third cousins.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard through her maternal grandmother is Russian and Swedish, Danish, and French and English, and through her maternal grandfather she is English, and French and through her paternal grandfather is English, French, Scottish, and through her paternal grandmother she is English and Scottish.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick was the mistress of Lord Andrew Charles Howard between 2276-2285 and he found her a very good companion and conversationalist and she was always there for him but by her own admission he was a terrible lover, and he lacked the skills of a lover.

Lady Karissa didn't condemn either of them as she told them " I am just as guilty, and I won't be a hypocrite." 

Lord Richard William Carey found a country manor in both Northampton Territory and in Bedford Territory where Lady Theresa could raise their child in peace and harmony but not too far away from her sisters and brothers.

Lady Theresa decided to spend her confinement out at Balmoral Manor where Lord Andrew Charles and she had their affair together and of course Lord Charles Andrew JR told his son " You are the father, and you must take responsibility for Lady Theresa and your child."

"Lord Andrew Charles decided to do so, and Lady Theresa decided to name her child " Lady Anastasia Christina after her two ancestresses, Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanov and Queen Christina of Sweden of The Royal House of Vasa.

Lady Theresa Hardwicks's mother, Lady Titana Romanov was a direct descendant of Czar Alexander II of Russia and through his daughter, Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia and through her daughter, Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha whose father was the second son of Queen Victoria of England. 

Lord Charles Hardwick was a direct descendant of King Henry IV of France and Queen Marie de Medici, and he was the first Bourbon King of France through King Louis IX of France's son, Prince Robert of Clermont and his wife, Lady Beatrix of Bourbon as well as the royal house of England when the second grandson of King Henry IV of France married a second time to Elizabeth Charlotte, Madame Palatine and they had Philippe II, Duke of Orléans who had Louis, Duke of Orléans and he had Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans and he had Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans and he had King Louis Philippe I and he had Antoine, Duke of Montpensier who had

Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera who married Infanta Eulalia of Spain, daughter of Queen Isabella II of Spain and they had Infante Alfonso, Duke of Galliera who married Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and she was the granddaughter of Queen Victoria through her son, Prince Alfred and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick was also Swedish through both of her parents through Erik Johansson Vasa who was the founder of the Royal House of Vasa in Sweden and Elimar I, Count of Oldenburg the founder of The Royal House of Oldenburg that includes Czar Nicholas II through his mother, Maria Feodorovna (Dagmar of Denmark) the eldest daughter of Christian IX of Denmark.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard was a truly royal Howard through her ancestry and that of her paternal great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard through the House of Plantagenet starting with King Henry II of England, King John of England, King Henry III of England, King Edward I of England and his son, Lord Thomas of Brotherton and his daughter, Lady Margaret, Duchess of Norfolk and her daughter, Lady Elizabeth de Seagrave who married   John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and they had Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk who was the grandfather of John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and his great-great-great-great-grandmother was Lady Joan of Cornwall the great-great-granddaughter of King John of England.

Lady Anastasia Christina was born on her father's 35th birthday on December 21, in the Pagan Year of 2286 but the Georgian Year of 2285 and she was declared by her father as the best Birthday present, he had ever received.

Lady Anastasia Christina was created Duchess of Northampton Territory at her birth, and she was well loved by all of her sisters and brothers, and she was very close her brother, Lord Albert Edward that was only three months older than she was.

Lady Anastasia Christina was raised by her mother, Lady Theresa Hardwick out in the safety of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory who was Lady Anastasia Christina's third cousin just as Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, and Lord Albert Edward were and she was Lady Caroline Matilda's third cousin once removed.

Lady Anastasia Christian Howard married her a paternal cousin on her great-great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill side, Lord Richard David Churchill in 2305, and her stepsister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard married Lord David Richard Churchill in 2315,

Lady Anastasia Christina had two children, Lady Titana Maria Howard, and Lord Richard Andrew Churchill.

Lady Anastasia Christina died in 2375 at the age of 90 and she followed to the Dukedom of Northampton Territory by her granddaughter, Lady Natalie Olga Howard who was born in 2345 as her daughter had passed away in 2365. 

Lady Natalie Olga Howard governed Northampton Territory from 2360 until 2450 and she was succeeded by her daughter, Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard, who was born in 2430.