•Chapter 28•

((☠♔ Y/N's POV ♔☠))

Me and Edd were walking down the halls of Tor- I mean Red Bastards base.

God this place reminds me of a Star Wars movie. I'm not hating it- but can't say I'm enjoying it.

I already seen enough fictional fantasy bullshit in the past chapters. Last thing I need is some weird ass old man dressed in all dark telling me he's my father.

We finally make it to his office. The doors open and we walk in.

God the room reeked of cigars and sin. Yup, that's Tord alright.

"Hey, thanks for taking my call. There's nothing quite like spending COLA-ity time with your "best" Friend." Edd spoke walking further in.

Tord turned around in his chair dramatically like every cliche villain.

"Of course, OLD FRIEND."

He looked over Edd's shoulder and saw me. "I'm only here to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Hey! I never do anything stupid!" Edd yelled in defense.

"I wasn't talking to you." I replied to Edd glaring at Tord. Who just laughed as he blew out smoke from his cigar.

"I'm so glad you could come Y/N. Your looking good as ever." He winked at me making me gag.

"Fuck off ya horny pitch fork." I insulted him. The two guards next to him looked at me in shock.

"Hey! You can't talk to The Red Leader that wa-"

"It's fine Patryck...she gets a pass. After all-" He gets up from his chair and walks up to me.

He takes my hand with his robotic one, and kisses it. Ew, now I have to burn this hand.

"She'll be Queen of the Red Army." He said while having a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh

Hell

No.

I yanked my hand away, and pressed my finger hard on his chest. "I would rather stick my non existent dick in an ant hill than EVER be with you."

Paul and Patryck gasp again. "...how the hell is she still alive?" Paul questioned.

Tord just laughed as he pulled close, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Now now, we can talk about that later. Edd! I believe we had a deal?" Tord grinned evilly at Edd.

I looked at Edd in confusion. "What deal?" I asked Edd who was starting to sweat again.

"Oh? Did our beloved Edd not tell you the REAL reason he came here to little old me?" He said in a fake ass innocent accent.

"Edd...what the fuck is the real reason you came here?" I looked at him dead in the eye waiting for an answer.

He scratched the back of his neck smiling nervously. "Well you see- I um..."

Tord let out an unpatient grown. "Edd here called me up to make a deal. If I gave him all the Cola he wanted...he would tell me Tom's master plan to kill me!"

I stared at Edd with an unbelievable look at my eyes. My face darken.

I got out of Tord's grasp and walked over to him. "Y/N, I know it may SOUND bad, but-"

Before he could finish his sentence. I punched him straight across the face with pure anger.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you!" I grabbed him by his hoodie once again.