Episode 105: Mega Man Battle Royale

It's been a few days since team Rwby watched that battle between Aquaman and Namor. Here we see the girls get ready to watch another Death Battle after a long day of classes and homework.

Yang: "Alright we've done our homework, let's watch some death battle." Yang declared.

Ruby: " Yes! It's been soo long since we watched one." Ruby commented.

Weiss: " Well with said let's watch the newest episode." Weiss replied as she cued up the episode.

We then see Team RWBY get into their comfy places as the episode starts.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Mega Man may be an icon by himself, but others have carried on his legacy, creating real immorality.

Ruby: "Mega Man again? Hey isn't he from the same universe as Dr.Wily?" Ruby asked recalling the previous Death battle where MegaMan fought Astro boy.

Weiss: "Yeah I think so." Weiss replied.

Boomstick: Immortality? Not on this show! Time to find out which Mega Man is the most mega of the men.

Yang: " I'm confused." Yang said confused by what Boomstick said.

Weiss: " Well let's listen and find out." Weiss suggested.

Wiz: While there are many versions of the character to choose from...

Blake: " Ohh I think I get it now." Blake said understanding what the hosts mean.

Weiss: " What?"

Blake: " They're gonna make variations of MegaMan fight each other." Blake explaied to the others.

Yang: " Okay now that's awesome." Yang said.

*We see the Mega Man from the Captain N Cartoon*

Captain N Mega Man: Mega Mega!

Ruby: " I hope it's not that one." Ruby commented after seeing that MegaMan.

*Captain N Mega Man is then greyed out*

Wiz: Not that one, this battle will feature the five most prominent: The classic era Mega Man...

Yang: " The one that fought Astro boy." Yang commented.

Boomstick: Mega Man X...

Wiz: Volnutt, from the Legends series...

Boomstick: Battle Network's MegaMan.EXE...

Wiz: And the alien Star Force Mega Man.

Weiss: " Wow that's a lot of Mega man." Weiss said.

Yang: " I think you mean Megamen." Yang commented.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

# Mega Man

Wiz: In the year 20XX, the brilliant Doctor Light would change history forever, developing machines with A.I. so advanced, it mimicked actual life. His goal was a world where robots and humankind could live together in trust and harmony.

Ruby: " Aww that's nice." Ruby commented.

Weiss: " Wait for it..." Weiss started.

Boomstick: I want all you watching to remember that, because right off the bat, Light's partner, Dr. Wily, reprogrammed the bots and tried to take over the world. Just the first in a lifetime of dick moves.