༉‧₊˚. chapter 11

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓔𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life, instagram

real life, instagram

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓔𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life, instagram

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

chris and flora are sitting on the floor backs against the bed, blankets covering them and chris' laptop sits in front of them, the second episode of the new stranger things season playing before them. they had just come back from filming and is currently 2:44 am.

as the seconds pass, it is getting harder and harder for flora to keep her eyes open. flora's head slowly starts falling, but as soon as it makes contact against chris' shoulder flora flinches back. "sorry," she mumbles and tries to focus back on the show.

chris tenses at first, but relaxes when he looks down at flora. "it's okay. you can rest on my shoulder. i don't mind."

flora looks at chris, his small smile encourages flora to rest her head on chris' shoulder. they're both tense and it's awkward, but soon after, they find a comfortable position with chris' head resting against flora's as she rests on his shoulder.

chris' mind wanders back to what flora said about her dad. it wasn't exactly about her dad, but it still made chris wonder. they don't know about each other's life, and as her fake boyfriend, he should know right?he can look it up on google, but he also knows better than to trust the internet.

so after battling himself about wether he should or shouldn't ask, chris speaks up. "does it annoy you when people ask about your dad?"

chris feels flora shrug against him. "it's whatever, i guess."

"you guess?" chris frowns. flora releases a breath before lifting her head from her position on his shoulder.

chris heart starts speeding up with fear, cold air hitting the side flora was snuggled up just a moment ago. chris should've kept his mouth shut. it's not his place to ask, fake boyfriend or not. chris is expecting flora to leave, but she stays, eyes glued on the show while chris' stay glued on her.