𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Life Goes On

1 YEAR LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Life Goes On ||
People say the world has changed
But thankfully between you and me
Nothing has changed
_______________________

📍 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[ 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

All 7 boys sitting quietly around the bonfire, underneath the night sky

All 7 boys sitting quietly around the bonfire, underneath the night sky. The boys have spent the last few hours eating, drinking, talking and even singing together, while I sit lavishing every moment next to Jungkook.

This place is so calming and peaceful. The air is warmed up by the fire. The smell, of water, warmth and living. This moment is everything. All of us in one place, feels like home—comforting and safe.

We had a weeklong stay in this lake island of paradise. Now that I think about it. Each and everyone one of us were at peace and enjoyed the nature surrounding us.

 Each and everyone one of us were at peace and enjoyed the nature surrounding us

They took a break from life and took time for themselves. For the first time, they were all genuinely happy. Finding peace and calmness in this chaotic world.

"Fire!" Yoongi's six year old son came out of no where as he throws a small stick at the bonfire. Soon my own kids come running after him.

"Min Jae, what did I say about playing here," Yoongi scolds them. "I told you guys to play over there, far from the fire."

"But appa—"

"Your mother will kill me," Yoongi cuts him off.

"Fine." Yoongi junior kicks a nearby rock, sulking. "Let's go Daehan, Manse...and Minguk."

"I don't know where this kid gets his attitude from." Yoongi shakes his head, looking at his son and my boys walking away.