38'

Azriel held hands with Perci and Amos as we stood at the door. His eyes moved onto me, making me raise my eyebrow.

"If you have second thoughts we can always turn back." I remind him.

"Yeah! Turn back!" Amos exclaims, causing Azriel to smile at his cute mimicry.

"I do...want to turn back, but I don't want to run. That would be me...running."

"You won't be running because we know what your father did. This is a huge step on your end. He doesn't have to meet our kids, but since you're a beautiful person inside and out...you gave him this chance that I believe he doesn't deserve. You're so much better than me..." I breathe to him wholeheartedly, and he begins to blush at my words.

I look down at Perci, seeing him look up at Azriel with worry. I could tell he was worried about how he felt and it reminded me...of me. Amos was calmer and I understood why, but he is completely different from us.

I'm not sure who he takes after... Though I can see my face within his features already. I think they're both beautiful in their own right.

"He...still scares me, but having them here beside me and you too..." Azriel inhales deeply, grinning as he nods. "I can do this!"

Right when he says that, the door flies open. That's when I see his wretched father, Zepto. His eyes were soft on Azriel who immediately tensed up and out of nowhere Percival was pulling himself and Amos behind him.

I saw Zepto's eyes on them and his eyes were widened. I could see the...what would you even call that expression he has? It wasn't anything negative though.

"You have another son already?" He asks Azriel softly, and Azriel's lips were sealed shut. "They're both beautiful, I see Percival has the eye as well."

I saw Percival look over at me and I grin. Only for him to nod at Azriel and that told me he probably needed time to go between him and Zepto.

"Azriel just wanted to show you our sons...he felt like for some reason, you deserved it." I end up speaking first, pulling Azriel beside me.

Our sons went around him, Percival looking up at Zepto who looked down at him in amazement. Amos looked uncomfortable though and I can believe it. Zepto's face made me uncomfortable too when I first saw it, no matter the beauty.

"What's your name? I was never informed of what it was." Zepto crouched before Percival who looked at him with this evident distrust. Only to look back at Azriel and face forward.

"You make my mommy uncomfortable." He just says to him outright.

Zepto looked up at Azriel who was still stiff.

"Yeah...for good reason."

"That doesn't sound good." He responds back fast. "I don't like it. It makes me sad...mad too. You never say...sorry."

Zepto stood up completely now, his eyes blank on me like I set this up.

"Because you did set this up. Completely read my mind-."

"I didn't set up nothing. Azriel genuinely wanted you to see our sons, and Percival just saw right through it. You already know...why the circumstances are the way that they are. Don't act like neither of us don't have a right to be upset about it still."

"I never said you didn't, but-."

"But nothing." I interrupt him harshly, and he snickers as he shook his head.

I could tell he wanted to kill me, but I doubt Azriel or Percival would allow such a thing to happen. They both share the same ability, hence the shared eye Azriel gave him when he thought he was dying.