《37》

“Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home.” (13:24)

As they planned a grand and lavishing party was thrown by Khan's. Juweria &  Fiza were soo confused why the hell was this party thrown and most importantly all those relatives were invited along with neighbours who always made our Khan Girls uncomfortable when our boys were not present here. 

But Maha and Zoya started squealing as tgere was a party and they need a beautiful outfit to make those people jealous who are jealous but still manage to say chessy lines.

While Juweria and Fiza just sat huffing their cheeks.

" oyee juju.. chal na.. jaldi se choose kar acha sa outfit!" Maha said dragging Juweria along with Fiza.

Fiza was not mentally present here. His past few words kept running in her when she went to his office with his lunch box.

Flashback.

Fiza was nervous. She knocked his cabin door. She heard his gruffy voice " come in".

She entered and murmured her salam, lowering her head.
A smile captured his lips. She was here with his lunch.

He stood up and pulled her towards him.

" finally... " he mumbled against her skin. She choked the air she was inhaling.

" Saad... kha..khana.. khalijye.. ap ..." she stammered. He hummed.

While she set up his lunch. He was typing something on his phone. He said, " Fiza.. tunara result aane wala tha na aj?"

She stiffened at the mention of her results.

" ha.. mene check kiya.. tha.. abhi tak toh aaya nhi h.." she said pouting.

He smiled and motioned her to sit down.
She was fidgeting her fingers, when he said, "apna focus sirf studies pe rakho... baaki me dekh lunga.. And If I see those magazines again.. on our study table you I won't talk to u! Don't you want me to do that?" He asked asked raising his eyebrows.

Fiza stiffened and shivered. She was all ready to cry.

" Dubara nhi karungi...." she said in between her hiccups.

He kneeled down and cupped her cheeks.
" Ye humara rishta h, hum jante h isse kese aage badana h, logo ki raay nhi chahye.. hmmm.. or kisi ki baato ko dil pe naa liya karo...meri Jaan.. me khush hu ki tum meri humsafar ho bss or kuch nhi chahye.. mohabbat jism ki bhooki nhi hoti... mohabbat toh bss mohabbat ki bhooki hoti h" he said and bited her cheek. She whined. He chuckled.

" chalo ab apni famous smile dikhao.. ." He said pouting.. she chuckled and hided her face in her palms.

He laughed at her childish antics.

Flashback ends.

Juweria was carelessly looking at the outfits. While Maha was blabbered take this and all.

Meanwhile Waqaur approached behind her. He sneaked his arm around her waist. Making jump at her place. Her eyes widened. She turned around and saw her husband smiling ear to ear.

" Darpok!" He whispered in her ear.

While Maha interrupted saying, " bhai! Plz.. hum singles pe rehem kare.. & plz apni biwi ko koi acha sa outfit select kare.. me toh chali muje apne liye bhi choose karna h or ye Fiza kha h..." saying this she disappeared.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें