The Resort

Lets Continue..

It was after one day.. 

Everyone were waiting for their flight to reach the resort. Tickets were given to them by the Wedding Planners. And in no time they are going to reach the resort..

It was after few hours.. Everyone has reached the resort and were waiting outside. They were surprised to see the resort.. It is so beautiful and the locations is just awesome..

They stood outside only for some time and then manager welcomed their and they waited at reception for their room keys and the Wedding planners discussed things with staff and the Manager

They stood outside only for some time and then manager welcomed their and they waited at reception for their room keys and the Wedding planners discussed things with staff and the Manager.. Finally, They got their keys. As all were tired they immediately went to their rooms..

They passed that day enjoying in their rooms only. And it was the next day, the afternoon time. All were in their rooms; some were sleeping while some were doing different things.

Sid was not able to sleep also he did not have any other work to do. He was scrolling on his phone; suddenly he found pool images. He got an idea and decided to arrange pool party in the evening. He called Aryan and told him about that. 

One by one, they called everyone and they all agreed to meet near the big pool in the evening..

Time skipped to Evening..

Everyone reached there except Monami and Karan. They all were waiting for them. Few minutes after Karan came.

Sid- Bro. aa gye..  Monu kha hai..?

Karan - Monami.. Mughe nhi pta. Abhi ayi nhi kya..?

Sid- Nhi naa.. Monu bhi na.. Kha reh gyi abhi tk ayi hi nhi.

Prathmesh- Mai phone krta hu.

Sid- kia maine uthaya ni usne..

Chitra- Mai dekhkar ati hu.. Tum log ruko.

Koel- Mai bhi ayi..

They both went to Monami's room. But she was not there. They checked outside but their was no sign of her.

Koel- yrr ye monami kha chli gyi..?

Chitra- Ha yrr.. khi bhi nhi hai ,chl bahr jate hain. kya pta aa gyi ho.

They both came outside..

Chitra- wo to andar nhi hai room mei. Hamne bahr bhi dekha hai aur.

Shynna- Arey yhi hogi. Aa jayegi, wyse bhi use pta to hai hi na hm yha hain. To wo apne aap aa jayegi.

Sid (slowly)- Nhi pta.. Mai btana bhul gya.

Aryan- What..? Maine bhi nhi btaya use, merko lga tu bta dega bro..

Sid -Hnn

Aarushi- Tum log kyse bhul gye. Ab wo pta nhi kidhar hogi. Hme dhund rhi hogi.

Juhi- Ab kya krein..?

Priyal- Use dhoondne chalte hain.

Ritwik- Fir tum log bhi gum jana.

Priyal- Mera mtlb hai ek do chle jao.

Sid- Mai aur koel pool ke left side dhundte hain. Chitra aur Aryan right side jayenge. 

They nodded and left from there where others started their chit - chat. Karan was getting bored with others also he was thinking about Monami, as he was alone, So he too came from there and started searching for Monami..

Sid and Karan were searching her near the stairs. Suddenly they heard some voice from the lift side.  They went there and found that the lift has stopped working. The guards were there trying to fix it and open the door from outward direction..

Sid immediately thought of Monami. He went near them.. 

Sid- Sir, isme koi fasa hai kya..

Worker- Ji sir, ek Madam hai..

Sid (worried)- Wo cctv hai..

Worker - Ji wo udhar hai (And sid ran towards that direction and saw on cctv that Monami was there. She was sweating badly.)

Sid- Monu bro...

He immediately called Karan and Aryan and they came there instantly.

Karan- Siddhart.. Monami..

Sid- Wo wha hai lift mei lift stop ho gyi h koi technical issue ki wja se. ye log try kr rhe hai or uoar se bhi door open krne ki try kr rhe hain..

Karan went their the laptop where the cctv footage. He saw her and was very worried for her.

Karan( to worker)- Sir kitna time lagega.. Pls 

Worker- Ap pls shanti rakhiye hm poori koshish kr rhe hain. Abhi upar se door khul rha h.. 

Karan stood there only. One by all everyone came there.

Juhi(worriedly)- Monami kidhar hai.. Aryan. wo thik h na..?

Aryan - Auntie ji pls ap shant ho jaiye wo thik hai dekho bs door open kr rhe hain. Bs thodi der aur.

After two minutes they opened the door from upside, the workers are able to see Monami now. As soon as the door from upside opened, She sighed in relief and sat down on her knees.

All were relieved seeing that but were still worried because it was still suffocated.

Technician- Dekhiye abhi kuch bhi krne se pehle wo niche madam ko pani dedo. Wrna wo behosh ho jayengi or upar se itni suffocation bhi h. 

The staff came with a bottle of water. They threw it from upside but Monami was not able to catch it. The bottle fell down and broke. They again threw the  another bottle but it also broke in same way.

Technician- Koi neeche utarke use bottle deke ao. Mai ya meri team se koi neeche jayega to upar nhi aa payenge fir thik nhi hogi lift niche se. Or  pls dhyan se ye risky bhi ho skta hai..

All were looking at each other. Deepak and Piyush were about to speak But suddenly they heard a voice of jumping in the lift. Karan went down with bottle in his hand..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know how you like it..❤

Pls do vote and comment.. Also do share your ideas .. ❤