Reincarnated Y/N x Heizou - Chasing the white rabbit.

This one definitely isn't inspired by those manhwas 😔 and i def had veery good ideas in mind and totally didnt write this cuz i had no brain cells left.

" I said let's cancel the engagement."

He gaped at you and pinched himself. Ayato the prideful duke just had his ego trampled upon.

Y/N somehow red the very same novel they're in before jumping off a roof top for no reason. The reincarnated Y/N now seeks to revenge their favorite villian.

" Why so suddenly."
He looked conflicted but calm. Probably cuz the villian was always running around to please him.

" Because i realized nothing good is ever going to come out of this wedding for me."

Firstly Y/N was going to divorce from Ayato who didn't even care much about the villian in the novel. He might've been respectful but he's never been caring.

Secondly you're going to murder prince Thoma for wrongly accusing the villian ( a.k.a y/n) and getting them executed . Thoma was all sun shine and rainbow in-front of the public. Pooped roses and vomited diamonds but behind the sparkly and innocent facade was an evil bitch who outright drank a cup full of his victim's tears every morning. He desired one thing only and that was the duke- Ayato.

" Fuck you Thoma. Poor villian for loving the duke so blindly, not knowing he wouldn't even care."
You whispered as you slammed the door shut behind, in your room at the magic university.

" I will just become the greatest magician and rule the world."

" Y/N!"

At the sounds of leaves rustling, on the window was the one and only loyal shadow of the villian.
" Heizou."

Till the very end, in the novel he gave all his heart and soul just to see his childhood friend- the villian happy.
He pleaded to get executed instead but they just tied him in the dungeon. Heizou died of hunger and loneliness, calling for the villian who had already died at that point.

From just the readers position, you felt great love from him. So you decided to make him the happiest man alive while you're here.

" You look awfully excited for some reason. Did Ayato finally realize your love for him?"

Heizou invited himself in and sat on your bed.

"I decided ditch him and rule the world."

" Huh?"

He examined your face closely. His meadow eyes darted around your features. Just as you almost melted at how his breath breezed over your skin, Heizou pulled away and crossed arms.
" Did the land become sky just now?"

" I'm serious."
Seriously what was the villian doing! Not going after a gorgeous guy like him who truly cared.

- 🍃 -

It was the new year's annual ball. Every magic university students can invite one person from outside. You invited no one and was there mainly to taste anything that looked appetizing.

" Open your mouth."

You tried to feed him fried dumpling but he insisted on eating it himself.

" You stabbed a dagger into my heart Heizou."

He took it as a joke and talked to some students who were all staring at him, starry eyed. Of course, he was the ace student of the university. Master of intuitions but not so masterful at picking up hints.