C33 Carlisle said No

" Edward, why can't I come?," Bella asked as she watched him pack a small suitcase.

" Because your Dad won't let you go , and Carlisle said no when I asked if you could come."

"Is the wedding going to be full of Vampires- Vampires that drink from humans?"

Edward shrugged. What could he say? Witches and Wizards will be there and he wasn't allowed to tell Bella because she wasn't part of the family. Not yet, anyway.

"Obviously. Look, Bells, I don't want you getting hurt because someone got hungry. It's best you stay here."

Bella pouted. She didn't want to be separated from Edward. He's her life.

" Edward!," a sweet syrupy voice ended their conversation as Bella's rival came bouncing into the room without knocking.

" Seriously, can't you just knock?! What if we were doing something?!"

The caramel blonde girl scoffed before looking at her brother." Simba's missing," she whined," You gotta help me find him, please?"

She pouted cutely , even if she didn't look so childlike anymore.

" Okay, Maggie, just let me finish packing."

Her pout turned into a wide toothy grin. " Thank you , Edward," she cheered rushing to hug him tightly.

She heard Bella growl in the background , but ignored it. Edward's her brother. She can hug him whenever she wanted, Bella be damned.

Edward let her go, patting her on her head like when she was little- well, littler. She was still little compared to him. In height and body mass, really.

" Help me pack," he said .

She nodded enthusiastically, grabbing a shirt to fold nicely, Esme having drilled it into her to keep her clothes crease free.

She learnt lots of good skills from her mother. Esme imparted the knowledge with love. She even learnt a lot from her sisters , brothers and father.

" Don't you have to pack too ?," Bella asked, frowning at the girl's back.

" No, Alice and I did all the packing this morning. I just can't find my buddy Simba."

"It's her stuffy," Edward explained.

" I know . I heard."

" He's old, but I love him. He's my school house's mascot."

Bella furrowed her brows at that, but didn't ask about it.

She wasn't happy with the girl around her and Edward. She didn't like it that she can just walk into any room without asking. And the way Edward just accepted it was terrible. There has to be rules.

Iridessa sat down beside the suitcase, swinging her legs, deeming packing one shirt help enough.

Edward shrugged at that, he only had his fancy dress shoes to pack, anyway.

  "Uncle Sirius called Mommy earlier," the little blonde said ," They retrieved Harry without casualty. Um....Moody almost died because Mundungus got scared because Riddle laid in ambush."

Bella perked up. She'd asked her Dad about terrorists at a boarding school in the UK and he'd told her that the terrorists worked for a serial killer named Tom Riddle, and that Riddle was after a boy named Harry Potter and his family. He'd told her about a group of  detectives that was on the case, one was Alastor Moody and she couldn't remember the other names.

Edward's eyes flickered to Bella, seeing the eager look on her face and he didn't like it.

" I know. I heard. I'm glad nobody died. Maggie, you shouldn't be talking about these things , though. Why don't you go ask Rosalie if she'd seen Simba. Emmet may have abducted him again."