Nine

Wanda Scarlet Witch - Earth 616

Wanda with real twins whos dad is unknown. 😑😑 - Earth 838

Our Wanda with Benjamin - Earth 319

-----------------‐---------------------------------------------

Wanda woke up lying safely in Ben's arms with her head laying on his bare chest. She watched as he slept whilst listening to his heartbeat. She had never felt this way before. She felt complete. Like this is where she is meant to be. In his arms.

He slowly started to stir awake as he rubbed his hand up and down her bare back. She sighed in contemptment at the feeling of his hands caressing her smooth skin.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled at her as she leant up and kissed his lips.

"Good morning." She smiled brightly at him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked her as she moved to straddle his lap letting the blanket pool around her waist exposing her naked self.

"Perfect." She told him with a smile as she rested her hands on his chest as he looked up at her with a bright smile. He admired the way here eyes sparkled in the morning sun as his hands caressed her thighs gently. "You?" She whispered as she leant forward so her lips were ghosting his.

"Amazing." He smiled against her lips before she closed the distance and kissed him passionately. When they pulled away for air she rested her forehead on his.

"We should get breakfast." She told him as he agreed. They both got up and dressed before he followed her into the kitchen. They both moved together in sync as they both done their own tasks.

"Something's coming." Khonshu stated breaking both Ben and Wanda out of their bubble. They both looked at each other before Ben decided to look outside with Wanda remaining in her spot. She was afraid that SWORD had finally found her. When Ben was on the porch he noticed something in the distance beside the lake. He saw gold sparks before a portal opened with a man walking through it with a girl.

"Is this the residence of Wanda Maximoff?" He asked Ben with assertion in his voice.

"Who's asking?" Ben said not wanting any harm to come to Wanda.

"Dr Stephen Strange. I need her help." He said as he approached Ben. Wanda came outside and her eyes widened in shock.

"Stephen?" She asked him as Dr Strange turned his attention to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked him with her accent coming out.

"I need your help Wanda, well we need your help." He said with a solemn look in his eyes. She diverted her gaze to the girl who was stood there just looking out of place.

"Who's the kid?" She asked as she nodded her head to America.

"This is America Chavez. She came here through some sort of portal with a monster of some sort on her tail. It seems she has the ability to jump from earths." He told her and she looked at him.

"The multiverse is real and we really need your help." He pleaded with her.

"It's real. I thought it was a myth." She whispered as she gestured for them to come inside.

"So did I until America came here. She is being hunted by the Scarlet Witch who is looking to drain her powers." He told them as Wanda froze at the name. The same name she heard from Agatha in their battle in Westview.

"I can't help you Stephen." She whispered softly.

"Please Wanda, she will bring death and destruction to as many earths as she can just to get America's power." He begged her.

"We will need to retrieve my powers Benjamin." Khonshu told Ben.

"I don't know." Ben said as he ran his hand down his face as the three watched him.

"I only want to help Benjamin." Khonshu shouted. "We need to stop this from happening."

"He is right Benjamin." Stephen told him.

"You can hear him too?" He asked him.

"Of course I can. I have the power of sorcery and the ability to get into ones mind." Stephen said.

"Ok, fine we'll do it." He sighed in defeat. Wanda was still unsure about this whole thing.

"Please Wanda, we really need your help with this. You can help set things right." Stephen pleaded.

"Ok, we will help but we have a lot of work to do. How far behind was she?" She asked them.

"She was stuck on Earth 616 but she has been dreamwalking through the Wanda on Earth 838. The Dr Strange fron 616 is stuck in 838." America told her.

"She has been through the same things as you Wanda. She has lost a great deal and the darkhold is using that grief to influence her and she is trying to get her boys back." Stephen concluded.

"Ok then. We will need a plan. Ben you need to get those powers asap and then come back here. And Stephen you need to tell me everything you know about the darkhold and the multiverse." She told them assertively.

"Ok, I will get you to the temple of the gods." Stephen told Ben who turned towards Wanda.

"I won't be too long Wan. I see you later." He told her as he took her hands in his.

"Please be careful." She whispered. "I can't lose you."

"You won't lose us Wanda. I will see to it." Khonshu assured her making her smile before she gave Ben a much needed kiss. Afraid that it would be their last one. She watched as he walked through a portal to the Temple of the Gods.

An
Shits starting to go down guys. Thought I'd do my own spin on MoM. Let me know what you guys think