Part 17: Quick Update⭐️

Hi! First of all, can I just say that i started writing this fanfic around 1 or 2 weeks ago. Maybe 3.

And THE SUPPORT THAT I HAVE RECIEVED.... IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Thank you all so much omg!!!

And now it has over 2k reads this is INSANE!!! I'm literally freaking out!! I thought that my writing was trash and I was literally so excited when I got 5 reads

And now it has over 2k reads this is INSANE!!! I'm literally freaking out!! I thought that my writing was trash and I was literally so excited when I got 5 reads. And now I have OVER 2k!!!! Thank you all so much!!!! I am so sad that this fic is nearly at an end. I'm thinking of writing another amphibia fanfic after this one bc the show is SO GOOD. I also might write a toh one about lumity or raeda. But I would LOVE it if you commented what you would like to see!

I'm already halfway through the next chapter and will probs upload tonight, and next week I have camp so the uploads might be very late bc I'll have to sneak my phone in.

But apart from that THANK U ALL!!! I'm only 14 and would never think that I'd be #1 in anything social!

I love all of you so much, especially those who have been around since the first chapter!

Thank you all again!!!
Enjoy the fan fic😆😆😆😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🥰🥰😍