Part2

Shravyas life:
Shravya was very cute innocent and naive girl..

she was very young when Shruthis parents died... Not able to handle all kids Shravyas parents decided to send any one child with their parents...

Shruthi was in need of parents love and Shlok is only son they had so they decided to send Shravya to their parents..

Shravya used to wait for their parents everyday but that day never came... There she met her bestfriend Yashvi Singhania who is also her neighbour who lost her parents stays with her grandparents... Yashvi and Shravya instantly clicked because both were in pain but Shravyas parents were still alive..

They used to send her gifts and money but she was in need of parents love....
After so many years when she got place in medical College they visited her but she was not ready to go because of her grandparents and Yashvi ...

So she completed her studies staying with her grandparents itself..
She never thought to visit her parents because she lost hope while waiting for their love..
She loves her brother a lot he too calls her sometimes.. they share a good bond but when she sees his bond with Shruthi she feels pain  and slight pang of jealousy...
But she never hates anyone .....
She is still an innocent soul......