Here We Go Again

— HERE WE GO AGAIN —●♤♤●

●♤♤●

 I gasped a little as a hard fist found its way to my face. I glared at the man that punched me and spat, the sweet taste of metallic in my mouth and the crimson liquid on his face showed me i had spat blood. His fault, to be fair.

"Stupid bitch." Valentine growled as he whiped his face. I glared, not saying anything. I couldn't. A wire had recently been wrapped around my neck as i hadn't been speaking,  but the little extra motivation hadn't exactly warmed me up to speaking to him. "You're lucky i need you."

"Yeah?" I croaked out, my throat felt sore and dry and i grimaced through it. "What the fuck do you need of me?" I watched as a sinister grin warped onto Valentine's face, his eyes seemed to darken as an idea came to his mind. Somehow, it wasn't to do with what he needed of me...it felt like it was an idea of what he was going to do to me.

"Ohh....you aren't going to know what i need of you...not even on your last breaths." I rolled my eyes at the derranged man's bullshit, and when i connected my eyes with him once more, i saw an even more mad look in his eyes.

"Yeah...that's bullshit." I spat and Valentine stormed up to me. I backed away a little, but in my cage, that meant i couldn't back away far. Valentine kept stepping towards me, and i yelped when he grabbed my arm. His calloused hands were cold. "Fuck off." I ripped my arm from him grip and unfurled my wings from my back. Using them as a defence mechanism, i managed to smack Valentine outside of the cage. I stepped out, and towards him. I was close. So close to grabbing and snapping that man's neck...

"Stop, Rea!" I turned my head to the side, seeing Jace with a crossbow. It reminded me a little of Alec...oh how i wished i could hug him right now...

"Why?" I called back, but before he could give me a response, something was jabbed into my neck. The feeling of my insides boiling made me grunt as i bit back my scream. I stumbled backwards, my eyes straining due to tears that were bound to fall at some point due to the pain.

"Get back in the cage." Valentine spat, as though i were an animal. I grunted and went to take a step forward, but he just grabbed my shoulder and violently pushed me back. I seemed to fly backwards, because my back hit the cage and i fell to my knees. My hands had slapped the floor to keep me from face-planting it, but it didn't exactly work too well as my arms felt weak from how much it burned.

"The fuck...did you do...to me?!" I coughed out, only receiving a dark chuckled as the cage door slammed shut and the sound of the key turning and locking it echoed throughout the large room. I breathed heavily, trying to keep a little bit calm as the burning felt like it was getting worse.