𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗎𝗉 ― 𝟤

The (hair color) haired man walked around the same shop from yesterday because he missed some on his list for his job; fruits and some syrups. Now, he was looking for a hazelnut syrup on the shelf with diverse types of syrup.

A tall guy muttered to himself "Where is it..." his (eyes color) eyes scanning over products.

Until someone finally built the courage to step in, "Might you need help with something, sir?"

That voice was masculine, deep and soft. Very light and soothing to listen to. That was what (Name) didn't expect after turning his side to that person who asked him.

"Err..." (Name) hesitated a little, noting the familiar and unique looking guy from yesterday in that same shop. That albino guy was admittedly handsome with that polite smile as he stood with his own hands holding behind in a polite manner.

(Name) looked at the banner name of the product printed on it lastly then looked up at him with a small nod. "Yeah, I s'ppose so. Looking for hazelnut syrup."

The faint amber eyed worker raised his brows as if thinking about where it could be, whispering to himself aloud of his thought "Hazelnut syrup... no, it's not on this shelf..." 

When something finally came to his mind, he flashed his dazzling smirk, "Gotcha. Follow me if you will?"

The guy put back the product where it was and followed after the cashier from last night. As it turned out, it was actually two more shelves ahead, that dirty white haired worker picked one and presented it to the customer.

It was exactly what (Name) was looking for. "Yeah," The taller guy nodded a bit before taking it and thanking him, "that's the one. Thanks."

The unnamed male smiled once again with him brushing back of his neck and his eyes darting away in shyness, "I'm glad I could help."

His yellow-orange eyes trailed back to connect with the (eyes color) eyes again, "If... if you don't mind me asking, what are these for?" (Name) nonchalantly looked at the shopping basket in his hand to see what the white haired was referring to.

"Oh, yeah. It's for my job." (Name) replied, gesturing his hand to the fresh fruits in the basket after looking at the curious guy again and started to make the way to the cashier, "We make fruit boba teas."

"Boba teas?" He asked tagging along with the male, apparently amused and interested as he crossed his arms that made his arms look kinda big. "Bubble teas? I've heard of it but I actually never tried it before!"

(Name)'s brows raised at his comment, his quieted voice rasping "Ah? Really?" the male nodded in non-verbal confirmation, "You can try one." 

"Uhh..." The albino guy reluctantly tilted his head to a side that his forehead wrinkled a bit, slowly going over to the counter as they reached the spot. "I'm not really sure, man. But I intend on drinking one someday, just don't know when."

The (hair color) haired man listened as he put out products on the counter carefully, making sure they wouldn't fall and asking in the meanwhile "Don't know when? What's it mean?"

"My shift ends at 11 pm because one of my coworkers got a week off and—" By one the cashier picked and inspected them, setting them aside after listing them, glancing at the man in front of him with a lazy lighthearted chuckle. "—everywhere's closed down before I buy something!"

"Ah," (Name) let out a heartfelt pained exhale and put his paid ingredients in a bag, being understanding in his shoes, "that really sucks ass..." 

For some time, (Name) thought to himself then decided to ask the young guy, "If you want, I can get one for you." he continued bagging them, "You can choose which you like, I don't wanna overstep without knowin' your allergies or preference or something."

"Oh! That would be so awesome! If you don't mind of course!" The worker's voice turned cheerful, finishing up after calculating the price and leaning forward a bit "How much is it for a drink?"

"Depends on sizes," (Name) checked the price and pulled out the wallet before looking at the cashier. "I'll give you my number for more details because I really gotta go back to my job after this."

"I'm payin' with bank card."

The pale skinned male nodded, dialing on the monitor and allowing the taller lad to place his card against the machine. "You got a paper and a pen?"

The albino guy pulled out the pen and paper on the counter, "Here."

(Name) gripped on the pen as he scraped it on paper in rush, already got his number memorized as the unnamed guy got on his phone dialing. "Good, now try texting me, send me random numbers you like."

An audible familiar ping came from the phone owner of the Bubble Tea worker, seeing his screen then looked back up at him in a question of confirmation. "8320?"

"Yep!" The white haired cashier nodded with a beam on his face. "Why random numbers?"

"Cos I'd get it confused with another random phone number, that way is like a code we both know." 

"Damn!" Albino guy shushed with his cheeky smirk, putting his hands on the counter, "That's something high level intelligence shit you got there, sir Genius."

(Name) snorted at his remark before departing, "Alright, I'll send a message later. See you."

"See ya!"