♡ Chapter 25 ♡

All these years jungkook watched the love of his life while hiding behind trees and bushes.

But now she was in his arms sleeping peacefully. Yes, y/n fell asleep few minutes ago. She was tired and also jungkook's embrace was so warm and comfortable which made her fall asleep without realizing.

Jungkook watched the small sleeping figure in his arms with heart eyes. From the day she walked into his life, she's all he think about. She is the reason he breathe. She was the stars in his sky. He wouldn't want this any other way. She was the love of his life. She snuggled into jungkook's chest as happy as a cat in the sunlight, ready for her starry dreams.

Jungkook stood up with y/n still in his arms. Then he started to walk towards their cave. He stopped when he felt y/n moving in his arms.

Y/n rubs her eyes, feeling way too comfortable and homey. She slept for just few moments but it felt like hours because of the secure embrace. Y/n sighs softly, slowly she looked at jungkook.

Her breath hitches, hands curls when she meet the Asgorath's chocolate colour, deep orbs, they are close maybe too close can feel each other's breath on their lips.

The moment jungkook felt like she was already his, that he has her forever as a person he wants to spend his whole life with. He felt like no one , nothing can separate the two of them.

And it's true, jungkook just need more time for it because he have already took the first step, and he will make it reality. But jungkook knows something well, whatever happens in future he won't be able to stay away from y/n.
Right now everything felt so right. They were in each other's arms.

Y/n felt dizzy as if she is drunk because of jungkook's scent. She wanted to close her eyes and rest her head on jungkook's chest, feel his arms around her and stay like that forever. She never knew that this one person will effect her so much other than her father. So damn much that she'll be lost just by looking at his eyes.

Yes, even the other weredragons in the pack had an effect on her, they also made her feel like home. But jungkook was special for some reason.

In her mansion she was always alone.
Loneliness made it a dark place. It's like sitting in a room at night by yourself and feeling like this is eternity. It's like being in a place with a thousand people but feeling invisible to every one of them. It's like walking on a path without any directions, without any idea when it will end. Loneliness was felt like she was meant to suffer alone; loneliness is suffering alone. No friends, no one to talk. Suddenly thousands of emotions started to hit her. Suddenly she didn't want to go back to her mansion again. Yes she love her father but he was always far away from her because of his business. This weredragons made her feel that small cave home. For the first time she felt the safe feeling of family. For the first time in her life she wanted to be selfish.

Y/n's body curled to jungkook's side and she was gripping his shirt tightly as if she wants him to never go away. Well jungkook never will.

Jungkook felt y/n's fragile body shaking against his chest. He slowly raised his body temperature because there was a frosty chill in the air cursed by the morning dew. Then jungkook released his pheromones thinking it will calm her down which really did calm her down. He felt her heart beating against his chest as she let out a whimper while hugging him tightly which made him started caressing her hair softly. Jungkook kissed the crown of y/n's head multiple times and started rocking her in his embrace. Then jungkook started humming a melody with his husky deep voice.