Preview for "The Jedi Effect"

Hello everyone! How's everyone's day? Good? Good! Now this special preview is something I've thought about since I've replayed Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and got a 100% completion on the game with everything which I've never done before then I t...

Hello everyone! How's everyone's day? Good? Good! Now this special preview is something I've thought about since I've replayed Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and got a 100% completion on the game with everything which I've never done before then I thought about Mass Effect, both Trilogy and Andromeda so I thought, "Hm... Maybe I can do two branched versions of this idea both regarding the Trilogy AND Andromeda since I love playing Mass Effect." So, here we are with one branched idea. For better clearance, when I say branched ideas, the character and weapons will be the same, but different outcomes in story, romance, and additional weaponry picked up. Now I either thought about having this particular idea separated into three different stories like how Mass Effect had I, II, and III, but like Star Wars have their subtitle as "Hunt for Saren," "Attack of the Collectors," and "Return of the Reapers," or having it as one whole story itself, but add "Trilogy" into the title.

Now for the brief description for "The Jedi Effect,"

Description)

Enter (Y/N) Voridus, once a Jedi Padawan now hiding from the Empire years after the Jedi Purge, until one day he was captured by the Empire and brought to Fortress Inquisitorius, "Where Jedi die, and Inquisitors are born." (Y/N) was stubborn and wouldn't break easily until Darth Vader, former Jedi Knight Anikin Skywalker, attempts and nearly broke (Y/N) until a prison riot interrupts the proceedings and gave (Y/N) the chance to escape, but hid undercover as a Purge Trooper, wearing a Commander's armor, and "served" with the Inquisitors until arriving on Bracca by the sense of another Jedi, Cal Kestis. Once arriving on Bracca, (Y/N) reveals himself as another Jedi and fought the Second Sister with Cal until saved by Cere and Greez on the Mantis. This encounter led to the Jedi duo into a long adventure across several planets and against the Empire and learn more about themselves.

Now the end of their journey and on the run from the Empire, (Y/N) and the Mantis crew relax doing their own until an Imperial Cruiser with Darth Vader on board finds the Mantis with the intention to apprehend and make (Y/N) his new Sith apprentice. With a tough decision, the Mantis crew would distract Vader away while (Y/N) escapes. After a long debate, (Y/N) caved in and goes with the plan, but not after some goodbyes to his friends he considered family in a sense. Now with the plan underway, (Y/N) escapes with BD-1 while the Mantis distracts Vader. Unexpectedly, (Y/N) escapes through a wormhole and lands on a new planet, Eden Prime. After a brief talk with Admiral Hackett and Gunnery Chief, (Y/N) and BD-1 obtains information about the universe they're in while commissioned as a "mercenary" in a sense.

This new journey for (Y/N) and BD-1 undoubtedly placed them in a whole new situation against an overwhelming and unstoppable force, known as the Reapers.

Now with that description over, a few questions...

1) Should this story be as one whole story or separate stories like the trilogy in a sense?
I.E. First story be as "Hunt for Saren." Second story as "Attack of the Collectors." Third story as "Return of the Reapers."

2) Should the Shepard in the story(ies) be a Male Shepard, Female Shepard, or have both as siblings?

3) Now romance-wise...

Single Romance? With who?

Three-way Romance? With whom?

Small Harem (5-8)?

Large Harem (Most of the females known in ME)?

That's all for questions for the time. I hope you all enjoy this potential review!