Chapter 41

"Pidge, I don't like the idea of you going in alone."

"Uh hello? She's not alone she has me!" I say to Shiro as I lean over Pidge's seat.

"Okay, the idea of you two going alone, you sure you don't need backup? And shouldn't Korra bring her lion?"

"We'll be fine. The intel that the shop keeper gave us leads us to believe they could pull out at any time. We need to act fast, this could be our only chance." Pidge explains.

"Plus, you guys still have plenty to do on Olkarion. Besides, we'll be fine with one lion, it's easier this way." I speak up.

"You're right. Good luck." Shiro says.

"Hey, while you're out, will you look for more fluuto beans?" Hunk asks, making Lance whip his head to him.

"No,no,no! No more beans for Hunk!" Pidge and I exchange deadpan looks.

"Gotta go." Pidge ends the call and speeds up the green lion.

~~~

After arriving at the planet,Pidge lands the green lion and we put on cloaks and put up the hoods. We walk the streets, Pidge leading the way. She stops in front of a warehouse. We walk in and move past the shelf's to the back, where there's a multi armed alien sitting at a desk with his legs up on it.

"Shop's closed." He says. Pidge and I walk closer.

"We're just looking for directions to a show. I heard it's explosive." Pidge says, I let her do the talking.

"So you're the one looking for the nano-thermite titanium-boron? Very expensive. Difficult to procure, I assure you."

"Keep it."

"You're backing out of our agreement?" He says, fully sitting up.

"Altering it, in your favor." Pidge pulls up the video. "I'll still give you the money, but in return you tell me who is in this video and where to find them."

"Why would I know who those people are?"

"Because they used nano-thermite titanium-boron, and you're the only one in this section of the galaxy that seems to be selling it."

"I've had some luck selling things of value." He stands and pulls out two swords."And I think the Galra would pay a lot to know how you got your hands on that security footage." Pidge and I exchange looks.

"Really? This is how we're going to do it? All I want is information." The alien jumps on the desk and I quickly kick it so he falls. He runs towards us, but Pidge uses her bayard to pull a large box and hits him in the back of the head, and he falls forward.

"Had to do it the hard way." I sigh as we crouch down next to him. I tie his arms together as Pidge extracts the information from his computer.

"Thanks for the intel." She says and we walk out.

~~~

"Alright, what do we got?" I ask as we fly away from the planet.

"Te-osh." She pulls up a picture of an alien and the footage and compares the two. "Looks like we got a positive ID."

"Last known whereabouts?" I ask and she starts typing.

"Kraydah's moon."

~~~

After a bit, we arrived. I lean in closer to see small explosions.

"Pidge,that looks like fighting." She types at a keypad and zooms in.

"Oh no! It's a Galra attack!" She speeds up. 

"I kinda regret not bringing my lion now."

"I got it!" She gets rid of the fighters. A alien starts running toward the lion.