Chapter 90

It was the first time that a female reporter saw a young man like Qi Linqing who was unwilling to say that he was good-looking.

"Row......"

She hesitated to alter the notebook.

According to the process of planning the interview questions, she first asked Qi Linqing about his experience in learning Chinese painting, his mentorship, and so on.

In the afternoon, this cafe is small and quiet, with light music playing on the stereo.

The female reporter spoke dryly.

Qi Linqing answered very politely, but the words were relatively simple, he did not waste saliva, and the tea in the cup had not yet bottomed out.

And the female reporter has ordered the second drink.

She sipped the cappuccino she had just ordered, and moved on to the next question:

"Since the broadcast of "Tang Yue Fengyun", the public has been very interested in the two paintings you made in it. At the same time, they also learned about your participation in the restoration of the Dunhuang Fu Yi ancient murals. You are hailed as certified by the National Archaeological Bureau. Ranked the first restorer. Obviously, these all prove your strong painting skills and unparalleled professional ability. Even according to a survey by a blogger, it is speculated that you are actually a live broadcast "newcomer of traditional Chinese painting" that has been popular in foreign countries before, and it has become popular. Lan Luo painter at station B. Do you have anything to say about this?"

Qi Linqing: "I have nothing to say."

Female reporter: "..."

Qi Linqing admitted frankly: "Because this is not a guess, my Douyin Live ID is a newcomer to Chinese painting, and the ID of Station B is indeed Lan Luo."

Female reporter: "???"

The female reporter swallowed a big spit, and tremblingly said:

"So, since you have such a strong Chinese painting ability, why did you sign up for Gome's film and television animation major?"

Later, the interview clip of this issue was sighed by the leaders of the station as CCTV, which is the least like CCTC.

"I can't see that Qi Linqing has such a talent for variety show and funny."

"If he enters the entertainment industry, he will definitely be able to make a career."

After the interview was broadcast, it set off a tornado-like heat on the Internet. The hot search was the first, and the comments broke 100,000 in an instant.

[? ! ]

[CCTV certified Stone Hammer, and Qi Linqing personally admitted that he is the new anchor of Chinese painting and the painter of Lan Luo]

[...]

[my God! ! I decided to follow him from today]

[Good guy good guy]

[How many surprises does he keep from us? ]

[#The business type "Idol" subverted by my own fan every day#]

[Brother Meng, let's hit #戚临清好牛# on the public screen together]

[#戚临清好牛#]

[After I became a fan of Qi Linqing, Ma Ma no longer has to worry that my star-chasing will affect my studies, laughing to death, because there is no star to follow]