☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Can you do that for us?" Mikey asked with a closed eye smile. Y/n nodded with a passive aggressive expression, as if threatening Takemichi in case he refused.

"Yes!" Takemichi blurted out, a little scared by the duo, "Of course, I can do that for you, Y/n, Mikey!"

"But..." Takemichi paused, "Can I ask you both...to do just one thing for me?..." He hesitantly asked with a more serious expression.

"Hm?...What is it?" Y/n asked with a slightly confused expression, "What would Takemitchy want...?"

Takemichi's expression was utterly bitter, "Kisaki...get Kisaki out of Toman!"

Y/n's eyes widened a little, "That's very...blunt."

"Huh?" Mikey inwardly was also surprised, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Why'd you recruit that bastard?!" Takemichi asked with an exasperated expression, "I can't explain why, but that guy is bad news!!"

"He's gonna-...Kisaki's gonna-...He's gonna ruin Toman in the future!!" Takemichi exclaimed to the perplexed duo.

Your eyes narrowed slightly, "The future, huh?..."

Y/n then stood up, holding out a hand for Mikey; who took it and also stood up.

"Okay." Mikey replied with a small smile that did not reach his emotionless eyes.

"HUH?!...Really?!" Takemichi shouted, surprised they'd allow it so quickly and with such a lack of evidence.

"Pretty soon...we're gonna fight Valhalla. Get Keisuke back before then." Y/n stated with a strict tone, "Prove to us...that you are more useful than Kisaki."

Takemichi gulped slightly, realising what was on the line, "I need to do this....For the future!!"

"I know Kisaki's a dangerous guy to have around." Mikey admitted slowly, "But I also recognise his strength. Toman's going to need Kisaki's strength. Help us achieve our goal, Takemitchy."

"That's our trade off." Y/n continue, "If you fail...we'll kill you." Your eyes turning blank and white for a split second.

Takemichi then shuddered, "Creepy!! They're so scary...!"

"Mitsuya!!" Mikey suddenly shouted towards a bunch of trees, "What've you been listening in on us for? C'mon out."

"We can see your silver-purple hair peeking out from behind that tree." Y/n added with a deadpan.

Mitsuya then peeked out from behind the tree; a bit of sweat going down his cheek, "Aw man, you caught me?" Mitsuya smiled a little, his expression slightly nervous.

"I was looking for the restroom and heard someone talking." Mitsuya stated, explaining himself and his actions.

"Mitsuya..." Takemichi recognised the male.

Y/n then realised something, "Good timing..." They then poked Mikey, who was quick to also realise.

Mikey grinned, "Mitsuya. I'm putting Takemitchy in your division, okay?"