Chapter 2

A/n: That's how the MC looks like.

To the students of Kuoh Academy that recently became co-ed, this scene with the delinquent Shinganji Akio and the Student Council President Souna Shitori, was a daily occurrence. While most get a laugh and brighten up their dull mornings, others looked on at the delinquent with scowls on their faces.

"Why is he still in school? He should be expelled."

"I heard he beat up a few guys the other day near the Mall."

"What a disgrace."

"They can't expel one of the top students of the grade. That would be bad for the Academy."

"Him? He's one of the top students? That's bull."

While they whispered to themselves, Akio's face went straight as his ears rang with their voices. Thanks to being a Devil, he had enhanced senses, meaning his smell and hearing had been heightened.

Sona's grip on Akio's ear softened just a bit as she too heard what the other students were saying.

"Why can't you just behave yourself...At least during school times?" She muttered to herself softly.

The response she received from him was his usual grin, "That's because I'm a devil remember? I got desires that need fulfilling."

After becoming a reincarnated Devil, one's desire is increased exponentially. That includes Lust, Greed, and Wrath.

"Speaking of desires. Just where the hell were you?" Sona asked him with a frightful glare that made even him pale.

"H-Huh...Oh! I found this gorgeous-looking Milf just a couple of blocks away and I just couldn't resist."

Sona's eyes twitched and her body began to tremble with rage.

"Aaakiiioooo!!!"

"OW! Owowowo! You're pulling too hard on my ear again!"

With the bell ringing and the hallways echoing with screams of Akio, the day had begun. Once Sona sat down in her seat in her classroom, she couldn't help but sigh softly at the antics of her Pawn. She already knew what he had been doing secretly.

'Going after that cult, huh?' A headache was surely going to form, but thankfully before she could think more about it, a beautiful dark-haired female stood next to her.

"Kaichou. Are you alright?"

"Yes, Tsubaki...Just thinking."

Shinra Tsubaki was a beautiful bespectacled young woman with long black hair that extended down to her knees. Her eyes were heterochromatic, the left being a violet color and the right a brown. She had a body that many men would lust after, with large to medium-sized breasts and juicy thighs. 

Tsubaki adjusted her green-rimmed glasses as she probably guessed what the problem was

"By the screams I heard in the hallways earlier on, I would say that Akio has been up to his usual antics. What kind of woman was it this time?"