51 | Until we meet again

..Rika snatches her away from danger.

Y/N curls to a ball as a pair of large hands keeps her away from danger. Her eyes are closed shut as to not blind herself with the light coming from the prison realm that she's holding.

Her legs felt like falling off, her body aches everywhere, and her heart hasn't stopped beating rapidly. Is she scared?

'I'm terrified.. That this may not work.'

"Satoru." she whispers, "You're safe now.."

She began to calm herself down, cautious about opening her eyes and blinding herself with the prison realm.

"OHO?" Irritated, Mahito raises his other arm that forms into three seperate blades. He swings at Y/N, "COME BACK HERE!"

All of the hard work he put in this whole mission was breaking down. Kenjaku hasn't shown up yet, two of his companions have been killed, and the other intelligent curse he could ask for assistance would be exorcised the moment he even got close to Mahito.

What should he do?

He needs to get riled up and beaten. To have some sort of power up. Slashing away at that damn Y/N's skin is all he wants right now but he won't be able to do that unless he pushes his limit. His..!

..Domain.

He should've used it the moment the fight started, but no, he had his hopes high up. He was confident that Kenjaku would, has to, join them in a fight while offering the rest of the Kagome he has on him, but Mahito should've known not to rely on Kenjaku-a brain hopping from body to body, and he just had to be possessing the body of a weak sorcerer who's only worth is the poison of his shikigami.

Fucking hell!

Before Mahito can execute his last minute plan and only way of escaping, a bright burst of light suddenly fills his vision. If he were a human, chills would've been running down his spine as it finally settles in that Gojo Satoru has been unsealed.

Fight or flight. Which one?

Mahito makes a run for it.

As the prison realm shines, the curse sprints. He uses the light to his advantage, dodging the thick trees, shriking if a branch were in his way, though depite all of that, he failed to see the two figures trailing closely behind him.

That's until he feels the back of his head being hit by something hard. The curse doesn't wince as he's knocked back down to the ground. His panic rises.

Mahito immediately tries to get up, but not before reaching for his pursuers. He pivots his body, arm outstretched.

His hand barely meets with Geto's face.