June 1, 2022 - Where LGBTQIA+ stories live.

Happy Pride Month, Wattpadders! 🌈

Pride Month might just be 30 days, but pride thrives all year here. Wattpad is where LGBTQIA+ stories live. From interabled boyxboy and super-queer superhuman reads, to herxher horror, historical battles of sexual identity, and more—Wattpad has always been home to incredible LGBTQIA+ stories.

To kick off the month, we're shining the spotlight on some incredible stories written by and featuring LGBTQIA+ writers and characters.

Painting the Bad Girl's Portrait by uvonnewrites

Diana felt her blood boil steadily as she watched her nonchalant mother before her. She hadn't even acknowledged her presence, hadn't even acknowledged that she had said anything at all to her. A few moments passed and Diana slowly felt the anger escaping from her. There was no point in being angry. After all, what did she expect? This was nothing new. This was exactly the way things had been for a while.

Running from the Past by hudsonmillerr

Conan stared himself down in the mirror attached to his bedroom door, inspecting his appearance. He didn't like the way his light blue button-up matched his eyes and made his long lashes stand out even more than they already did. He didn't like it one bit.

30 Day Trial Period by ASMorrow

Two weeks, one day, and ten minutes was by far the longest I have ever officially dated anyone. Or at least the longest I was able to stand being in a relationship. After a while, dating was nothing but a chore, eating away at the few precious minutes of my day. I always thought I wanted a girlfriend or a boyfriend, until I actually had one.

I was not a thing created to date.

Wolf & Witch by HicksScribbles

"I just don't know what you want from me," Jesse said, throwing up his hands as he drifted closer to the door with a dejected expression.

...That weight that felt like it had been lifted? Yeah, that came crashing back down like an old box TV on a stand bought from Walmart. He'd just wanted a little more... something. Passion, maybe?

Looking for more?

Visit our LGBTQIA+ Wattpad profile and take a dive into our reading list to connect with other Wattpadders, and discover new reads, worlds, and characters to obsess over.

Thank you for being a part of the Wattpad community and sharing your stories with the world.

— Wattpad HQ