Chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 3

On the stage,

The two stages are ended with one win and one loss for both. The next stage will decide the victor of this battle.

I glanced at my side, and saw Arisu standing in depression, so I asked..
"Something's the matter? You look unsatisfied."

Arisu nodded to my question.."Yeah, I am, that chess match was borring it almost felt like I am playing against a new player." She said.

She isn't wrong..

"It's true that they were not cordinating with eachother at all... well how about I play a match with you later." I said.

Arisu hearing this looked at him with sparkling eyes of her's,"I am looking forward to it." She said.
Saying that she returned to her usual calam self, then turned towards Mashima-Sensei and started waiting for the final stage to announce.

That took care of her depression just as I thought it would be.

"The final stage is dangerous one, but our student council president Nagamo kept it, so it's up to the opponent to choose to continue on or forfeit the match." Mashima-Sensei announced.
"And the final stage is hand to hand combat." He continued.

Everyone except Ayanokouji, Sakayanagi and Nagamo, kiryuin. Shocked hearing it.

I looked calmly to Nagamo and then raised my hand saying " I choose to continue on, so Sensei could you give the further details now.." I said.

Mashima-Sensei knew already he would choose this, that's why he also not shocked hearing it.

"As Ayanokouji accepted it, the final match will take on here only. First the duo have to choose who is fighting because from each duo only one can participate and have to fight one-one against his opponent. Ofcourse if the student is happened to be in risk then we will stop the match in mid way only and make it an automatic victory to the student who is still fine." Mashima-Sensei said.

I and Nagamo glared with eachother with the intent of winning...

"That's all, the match will start in shortly, until then choose who is fighting." He continued.

Arisu stadium beside me hold my hand and said.
"You go for it, I may not had fun fighting chess with them but you can have yours against  Nagamo. I know even Nagamo can't make you to such extent that you will use full power but atleast it would better than chess fight, right." she said, tilting her face side.

She is right, Using my full power is obviously unnecessary for this match. No dought that Nagamo is skilled fighter I know that but even so it won't be enough to beat me still...

"My strength is also decreased a little bit for not doing anything." I said.

Hearing that also Arisu didn't show any facial expressions...then she took off her hands which she was holding and..
"Huh.. I thought this too but it won't effect that much." She said.

She already knew that, well that's had to be expected from her..
"Yeah, it's true I can still win it no problem." I said.

"Um, Then I will be cheering you, Ayanokouji-kun." She said happily.

"Do as you wish." I said in return.

Since a break is given, I should better talk to a certain someone.

I started to walk to the exit of the stage, while I was going Arisu stopped me..
"Going without telling me and where you are going at this time?" She asked.

"To meet someone who is sided with us this time." I said.

I wanted to avoid calling his name in public so I didn't told it..