Chapter 92

Mo family.

Mo Mingxuan received a phone call from his apprentice, saying that a Chinese painting variety show "The Great Chinese Painter" was released recently, and he hoped he could go and watch it when he has time.

After chatting for a while, Mo Mingxuan learned that his close disciple was originally in contact with the producer of "The Great Painter of China", and was entrusted to come to him to compile a master's impression.

"Okay, I'll take a look at night." Mo Mingxuan agreed.

As a famous Chinese painter of the older generation in China, Mo Mingxuan rarely surfs the Internet.

The more people cherish time in their later years, he has devoted almost all of his life to traditional Chinese painting.

Upon hearing this variety show, Mo Mingxuan was quite interested.

He thought that this is a good thing, and it conforms to the current policy-the revival of Chinese traditional culture.

Mo Mingxuan was getting older. After finishing painting that night, he was already ready to go to bed after nine o'clock.

The apprentice sent a text message asking him how he felt after watching the variety show.

For his lover, Mo Mingxuan got up at night, put on reading glasses, and turned on the computer while yawning.

...

Seeing Qi Linqing's painting scene, Mo Mingxuan's sleep was wiped out.

His mood suddenly agitated, and he stood up, pacing back and forth in the study with his hands behind his back.

"This is called Chinese Painting..." he murmured.

The opponent's paintings during the Ink Cup competition are completely incomparable with the present.

Mo Mingxuan instantly realized that the child was hiding in private at that time.

After the broadcast of "China Painter", due to the younger audience, in addition to Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen, one of the contestants, Gan Yishan, received the most attention.

She is beautiful in appearance, young in age, coupled with extraordinary drawing skills, ranked second, which attracts a part of fans.

In the show, even Mr. Xu praised her as "the future is promising."

[Miss sister is amazing]

[Fan fans]

[! I have seen the live photos. She seems to have participated in the National Ink Cup competition with Qi Linqing last year]

[Fuck, I saw later that she actually said that she was Qi Linqing's apprentice! ! ! ]

In the screen of the program, Gan Yishan is conducting a private interview with a microphone in hand.

She looked into the camera and said: "I can get to this point, and I am most grateful to my master Qi Linqing..."

The barrage is crazy.

[I went back and watched it more than a dozen times before I was convinced]

[I was stunned directly]

[Stunned+1]

[vaguely]

[Qi Linqing is too good, ah, ah, the apprentices he accepts are so strong. Hey, I dig the toes for other contestants]

...

In fact, many contestants are embarrassed by this.

Some of them are in their 40s or 50s, and some are teachers of traditional Chinese painting at local art training institutions.