Chapter 93

"Professor of Chinese Painting Department?" Kang Binbin asked stupidly.

Qi Linqing nodded.

Kang Binbin: "..."

What he studied in particular was the Department of Chinese Painting.

This is destined to be the day that classmate Kang Binbin is in a daze.

He never thought that a freshman who had just entered university could be hired as a professor.

Isn't this outrageous?

But he watched the administrator of the teacher's apartment greet him with a smile, enthusiastically and respectfully handed the key to Qi Linqing, and said:

"Professor Qi, your room is on the third floor, 312. There is an elevator at the entrance. Please come to me if you have any questions. My private number is xxxxxx."

Kang Binbin was shocked and sluggish, and couldn't help thinking that he is now in his sophomore year. Qi Linqing should...not become his own teacher, right?

But he remembered again that he seemed to have just been killed last year.

"Qi, Qi. Cough cough." Kang Binbin really didn't know how to address the other person, so he skipped this procedure and asked directly: "Which subject do you teach?"

Qi Linqing thought for a moment and replied: "It should be the practice of Chinese painting as a freshman."

Kang Binbin: "..."

Finish calf.

Kang Binbin is now falling down in a cold sweat, which means that his power to kill is all in Qi Linqing's hands.

He hung up this course last year.

But now the opportunity is here!

Kang Binbin told himself to cheer up. As long as you can please Professor Qi, passing the exam is not a dream.

The faculty apartment of the Academy of Fine Arts is decorated with high-end furnishings, with one elevator and two households, equipped with 24-hour property management, and it is no different from the outside community. As long as the teacher and the school sign a contract, they can have permanent property rights. In city B, which is an inch of money, the policy proposed by the school completely solved the teachers' mortgage anxiety.

There are two types of rooms.

One is one-bedroom and two-living rooms for families with children, with an area of ​​more than 100 square meters.

The other is a single apartment, 65 square meters, with excellent lighting and a large balcony.

The room allocated to Qi Linqing by the school is the latter.

Kang Binbin had never entered the teacher's apartment before, so he wanted to pay his respects.

"Send someone to the end, I'll help you send the luggage upstairs together." He said positively.

Qi Linqing: "Okay, thank you."

Go upstairs.

The entrance is a brand new white wall and lacquered wood door.

Opposite Qi Linqing's room at 131, there were shoe racks, pink children's bicycles and other things at the door. Apparently a teacher had already checked in.

The key opened the door.

The apartment is clean and bright, with a small kitchen on the left hand side, and the living room, balcony and bedroom further ahead.