SwaSan Mumbai Track

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with character sketch of the story!

For getting first part
Complete Target on EPILOUGE of previous story❤️

Track : when ragini pushed Swara in river but destiny saved her. She came back in baadi but only shattered seeing her fiance married to her sister who pushed her in river, gadodia family, Laksh 's family abused Swara and her upbringing getting from Sharmistra, Shekhar broke his relationship with Swara and Sharmistra thinking now they will bend on knees for forgiveness but due to his shock, they themselves broke their all relationships with him and left the home, dida appreciated their decision and trio move for their new journey in Mumbai.

Laksh 's family is not Maheshwari here, they are kothari, rest is same except Sanskar 's entry in Kolkata as mad.

Character sketch

Swara Bose : ( Age 22)
A girl who is self dependent, her dream is of giving her mother and dida a happy life. She love two things most, one is her mother and dida and second is her guitar. She is a music lover girl who always carry her guitar with herself. A confident and a brave girl.
Her dream is of having a dream boy.
A loving partner who love her like princess.
She always seen her mother's empty hairline and always dreamt of vermillion in her hairline which removed the stain from her head of 'illegtimate girl' tag by becoming someone's legal wife, she wanna do love marraige want to marry whom she love.

Sharmistra Bose : A self dependent woman for whom her self respect matters. She raised Swara all alone on her own capabilities but never expected her so called father's name for her daughter.
She accepted Shekhar back for Swara who wanted to unite her mother with her love.
She left Shekhar again for her daughter only whom he called 'characterless' and her upbringing as bad
She love her daughter and mother from core of heart.

Shobha Bose : mother of Sharmistra and also a strong lady who accepted her daughter despite society bashed her and also accepted her granddaughter. She love her daughter and granddaughter to the most.

Sanskar Ram Prashad Maheshwari SM : ( Age 25)
He is a megastar bollywood actor in Mumbai. Prince charming for girls, a very handsome and cutish face guy.
But his handsome cutish face is a illusion.
He have grey elements inside him.
He gets what he wants
He wants everyone to obey him and wants to dominate everyone. A dominating and arrogant personality.

Here there is no Kavita revenge track in this story

( Durga Kothari is jiju of Ram Prasad Maheshwari and AP is Ram 's elder sister, buha of Sanskar! Adarash and Laksh are his elder cousin brothers).

Sanskar is living with his mother Sujata Ram Prasahd Maheshwari and Younger Sister Uttara Ram Prasad Maheshwari long ago.

Ram died when he was 13 year
His mother Sujata was already a politician and nourished her both children alone.
Ram was an director in bollywood after his death, Sanskar gets role of child artist and now he became megastar bollywood actor, SM.

Sanskar love and respect her mother who raised him and his sister alone, for him she is goddess and her words are words on stone.
He love his younger sister like his own child. She is his apple of eye.

Sujata Ram Prashad Maheshwari : Mother of Sanskar and a powerful politician.
A dominating and businessminded woman.
She raised her son and daughter alone after death of her husband, a strongheaded woman.

Uttara Ram Prasad Maheshwari ( Age 19)
Younger daughter of SujRam and younger sister of Sanskar. A sweet cute girl love her mom and bhai very much.

Savita Roy : Best friend of Sharmistra in Mumbai, a kind lady.

Vikas Roy : Husband of Savita Roy.

Prakash Roy : Son of Savita and Vikas Roy , spotboy in SM 's movie set.

Excited for reading the very first part of it?

Then complete Target on EPILOUGE of previous story.

Update will be tonight or tomorrow.

Complete Target for first part.

Vote Target 230+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️