Chapter 168- You will be responsible for me to the end

Zhan Bei Tian initially thought that Mu Yi Fan was just trying to make Zhan Guo Xiong happy and spend boring time with Zhan Guo Xiong.

However, after seeing the chess battles between Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Guo Xiong, he found that Mu Yi Fan’s chess skills were quite good, even to the same level as Zhan Guo Xiong’s.

Zhan Guo Xiong, after all, has played chess for about sixty years, but he still can’t easily get the upper hand.

So Mu Yi Fan is under a lot of pressure, and his attention is much focused. His mind is full of ideas of how to defeat Zhan Guo Xiong.

This is the first time Zhan Bei Tian has seen such a serious Mu Yi Fan since his rebirth. There is no smile on the silly’s face, his eyebrows are tight, his lips are tight, and his eyes are focused on the chessboard.

If a big earthquake suddenly happens now, it may not shake the people in front of you.

Zhan Bei Tian smiled and could not help raising his hand and rubbing it on Mu Yi Fan’s head.

Zhan Guo Xiong, who was playing a chess game, took a sip of water from a cup beside him. As he placed the cup, he caught a glimpse of the big hand rubbing Mu Yi Fan’s hair.

He raised his eyelids and saw that those indifferent black eyes, which did not make waves for anything, not those same eyes were full of tenderness and pampering, just like looking at the beloved, with a figure in their eyes alone.

Zhan Guo Xiong was a bit surprised.

Are you right?

How could his grandson look at a man so tenderly?

As a past person, how can he not know what this kind of look means?

At the moment, Zhan Guo Xiong’s heart sank.

“Grandpa, here you are.” Zhan Bei Tian warned aloud.

Zhan Guo Xiong looked back and saw Zhan Bei Tian’s indifferent eyes, as if all he had just seen was his illusion.

Next, he was absent-minded and lost three games in a row.

Mu Yi Fan noticed that Zhan Guo Xiong had something on his mind, so he offered to rest first and then play chess when he was free.

Zhan Guo Xiong took his fishing rod to the swimming pool to go fishing, but his eyes sometimes looked across the hall.

In the hall, Mu Yi Fan sat excitedly beside Zhan Bei Tian, talking and moving around.

Zhan Bei Tian just couldn’t listen, but there was a light smile in his eyes, as if he was enjoying a happy time.

This scene made Zhan Guo Xiong feel a bit dazzled.

But I think it’s not possible.

His grandson has already had child with other women. How could he have feelings for other men? He must have thought too much about it.

Cai Yuan, who accompanied him, saw that the fish had hooked, but Zhan Guo Xiong did not collect the rod. He reminded him, “Sir, the fish has hooked.”

Zhan Guo Xiong hurried to pull the rod, but the fish ran away again because he was too slow.

He looked at the empty hook, put the rod on the ground and sighed, “No fishing today.”

Cai Yuan saw that Zhan Guo Xiong had something on his mind and asked, “Sir, what’s wrong with you?”

Zhan Guo Xiong glanced at Cai Yuan, hesitated, and finally waved his hand.