chapter :24 ( appartment)

They shifted to new apartment.. it's been months first it was tough to agree for y/n .. but afterwards she agree while thinking that taehyung don't want to see her like this..
Jungkook was making breakfast..

Jungkook:  y/n breakfast is ready.
Y/n came downstairs..
Slowly by slowly y/n is coming back to her track..
Jungkook: see i know you miss india a lot so i have made poori sabji ( an indian dish)
Y/n was smiling to see his effort..she said in a soft voice
Y/n : you  don't have to do all this.. u have your dance practice and yesterday u came so late... U should rest.. kook..

He came closer to her.. and take her hands into his.. and said while staring her..
Jungkook: u know I'm just doing the thing which i love.. the smile which came on your face while seeing the breakfast is my reward...

She smiled..
Y/n: don't start with ur cheesy lines now..i think i have to teach some lessons to jimin.. he is spoiling by kookie..
He laughed...and again said while winking her
Jungkook: princess in these lines millions of fans are dying

Y/n: oh 🥺 I'm so lucky that i have you..
She hitted him and both started laughing..
Jungkook is staring her face..
Jungkook pov : my princess deserve everything in the world..
Suddenly jimin called jungkook ...
Jimin: hey kookie

Jungkook: what's app hyung..

Jimin: why u left so early yesterday u know we have a nightout..

Jungkook: u know nah i can't leave y/n alone in the night..

Jimin: then what will happen in the tour...

Jungkook: simple i will take her with me..

Jimin: u care her so much nah!?

Jungkook : yes i can't see tears in her eyes.. i will do anything to make her happy hyung...

Jimin: i know... So what's the. Plan of today ?

Jungkook : today i will take princess to her office.. i think she need to continue her work to distract herself.. infact i have talked with harsh and he agreed to this.. so he send aditi here for helping y/n..
(Aditi is y/n's office friend when  she lives in india)
Jimin: I'm so proud of you kookie 😘

Jungkook: ok bye hyung.
And he cutted the call..

And started calling y/n
Jungkook: y/n come fast we are getting late princess..
And she  came downstairs with a lovely dress she is looking so cute just like a real princess..

She wear this dress ....

Jungkook was staring her with heart in his eyes..
She snapped her finger infront of him..
Y/n : hey are u there?

Jungkook: ya...aa.  lets go. And take this
He handed a white bouquet to her..

 And take this He handed a white bouquet to her

Y/n: what for??

Jungkook: for wishing my princess luck..
She smiled somewhere she started getting attached to him like a friend.. she trust him.. she feels safe with him..she is grateful to have her

Then they reached the office ..
Suddenly y/n's eyes reach to similiar face.
Y/n: aditi??
Aditi came and hugged her..
Y/n : you are here and u didn't told me..

Aditi: i just want to give u a surprise..and look who is there with me..

Y/n was shocked to see the face  after a long time ..
Y/n: YOU

( Sorry for late update... Actually I'm still in my bad phase.. God knows how much time it will to come out from this.. i hope so it's get well soon.. Anyways.. how is the story Is Going guys and if u want to  suggest something u can ... I will be grateful to have ur opinion and suggestions on my next to next  parts... Keep showering ur love..

i hope ur safe and healthy keep smiling no matter what happens bcoz neither u can change the past nor change ur future  but one thing u can do is just live this moment.. u can be better today so that tomorrow will be more better day than today.. i love you ❤️)