iii. Slightly.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THEY HAD ESCAPED THE VENT AFTER A FEW HOURS, KNOWING THAT THE TASKMASTER WOULD BE GONE BY THEN.

          The trio was now walking towards a gas station called Variol. "The Red Room's still active. Where is it?" Natasha asked Yelena once they walked in.

   "I have no idea. He moves location constantly. And every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security." Yelena explained, grabbing some tape for herself and Izeta.

          "I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar." Natasha told them, as Izeta pulled a face.

   "Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden." Yelena said, while Izeta agreed with her, "The clue is literally in the name." She added.

          "Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you." Yelena hummed, as Izeta rose an eyebrow.

   "Wait, what are the big ones?" Natasha asked the blonde, Izeta quickly walked towards the snack aisle and grabbed a bag of chips. She was hungry.

          "Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight. Where did you think I was all this time?" Yelena questioned, making Natasha look down.

  "I thought that you got out and were living a normal life." Natasha vocalised, walking over to the sink and washing her hands.

          "And you just never made contact again?" Yelena snapped slightly, while Izeta's hands trailed down her neck, pretending to mind her business.

   "Honestly, I thought you didn't wanna see me." Natasha answered, making Yelena scoff, "Bullshit. You just didn't want your baby sister to tag along, whilst you saved the world with the cool kids."

"You weren't really my sister." Natasha said, walking past her. While, Izeta sent her a glare.

"And the Avengers aren't really your family. Neither is Izeta." Yelena shrugged, sending Izeta a look as she passed her.