Chapter 94

The large classroom in the early morning was full of students from the Chinese Painting Department.

Sunlight fell on the table through the window lattice, glowing with a golden halo.

But the moment Qi Linqing stepped in, there was a sudden clamor of panic.

Almost all the students looked at him with wide-eyed eyes.

"Qi Linqing is the new teacher?!"

"No, right?"

Under the enthusiastic attention of everyone, Qi Linqing still behaved calmly, turning around and writing his name on the blackboard.

"Hello classmates, I am your new teacher of Chinese painting practice this school year."

The low-pitched male voice sounded brightly, which was regarded as an answer to the doubts that everyone was whispering below.

students:"......"

Gan Yishan was a little excited, "I said Master is amazing!"

Tanggula looked in a trance, as if he was hit by a head.

He did not expect that the high school classmate he had a crush on now became his university teacher.

Kang Binbin said in vicissitudes of life: "At the same age, I am still failing a subject, and someone is already a professor. Maybe this is the gap between people."

The spectacle man in the back row frowned and said, "Although I admit that Qi Linqing's Chinese painting skills are indeed very strong, it is too outrageous to be a Gome teacher at the age of eighteen?"

Moreover, their practice of traditional Chinese painting is different, and only teachers at the full professor level in the grade have always been qualified to teach.

The brown-haired girl next to him interjected disapprovingly: "According to Baidu Encyclopedia, Qi Linqing was born in April. He has passed his 18th birthday and is now 19 years old."

Man with glasses: "Don't you think it is outrageous??"

The brown-haired girl held her chin, looked at Qi Linqing intently and said:

"It's okay. It would be better for a young handsome guy to be a professor. I've had enough of those old-fashioned things."

Man with glasses: "..."

At this moment, Qi Linqing has opened the teaching plan and began to explain the content of today's class.

On the first day when he took office, he obeyed Mr. Xu's opinion and wore more mature clothes on purpose.

White shirt and black trousers, the neckline is tightly covered.

A pair of slender, white hands, holding a half of chalk, writing and drawing on the blackboard.

The girls below looked at him obsessively, only feeling that the sexiness of this abstinence made people's hearts tremble.

Kang Binbin sighed in his heart, no wonder many comments on the Internet are speculating that Qi Linqing will enter the entertainment circle in the future.

It's a pity that the other party's handsome face didn't enter the entertainment circle.

...

After class, Qi Linqing has just finished assigning this week's homework.

Then he was reminded by others that he had to claim a class representative to collect his homework.

As soon as the students heard it, they raised their hands actively.