Chapter 49

Okay so Queen stand right here, put your gown over your shoulder and tilt your head back so I can see your cap and cross your legs with one hand on your hip!

Like this?

Perfect! My photographer started taking my pictures again.

I held the railing with one foot in the back of me like I was coming down the stairs smiling and laughing, as he took pictures.

I felt amazing taking my pictures. I had some great shots and poses. I felt like this was my moment to shine. I looked so beautiful.

Time really was flying by fast! Next week I'll be graduating high school and leaving everything I've ever known and my life behind in Texas to a whole fresh brand new start.

These are amazing! I squealed in excitement as he showed me some of my pictures.

They are! I'll have these back to you real soon.

Thank you!

Of course! Any time.

Okay so I'm gonna cash app you a tip! I said as I picked my baby car seat up. My baby looked so cute in his little tan joggers and small sweat shirt that said "My Mommy Did It!" I got some really great shots as well with my baby. I just wanted to make him so proud of me and show him sky is the limit.

I put my baby into the car and buckled him up safely before getting into the car. I sent my photographer a $50 tip for taking my pictures. He definitely did a great job and I feel like I got so much for $100 dollars.

I pulled up to our house and Yonna wasn't here. I got out and went to go open the door as I noticed a car pull up. "Sup?" Micah said as he walked up my driveway. I grabbed my baby from the back seat and ignored him putting my baby bag over my shoulder.

You need help? He asked concerned.

I closed my car door and locked my doors behind me ignoring him. I don't know why he brought his ass over here.

Queen? Queen! He yelled sternly to get my attention. I turned around so fast I could of have a Nigga whiplash.

What?! I yelled angrily.

Can I see my son?

Excuse you? What son? You made that shit very clear you only give a fuck about your daughter! Get the fuck out my fuckin face!

That's not what I was saying.

I don't give a fuck about what you was saying! I ain't been shit but nice to you and letting your bullshit slide since the moment I started talking to you. THIS MY FUCKIN SON YOU AINT GONE MEAN SHIT TO HIM! I know for a fact your mother and father is rolling in they fuckin graves you fuckin dead beat bum. You know I was fuckin shot kissing my fuckin life and you couldn't help with shit. If I would of died I know for a fact you would of let my son go to the fuckin system. You so worried about a bum ass bitch and her kid that was playing you, you couldn't help take care of what was really yours. You so ignorant and fuckin jealous of someone stepping up taking care of your responsibilities! You really giving the vibes that you want me single and lonely and taking care of a child my damn self. You act just like a bitch!
And it's so much more shit I can say to yo bum ass but ima save it cause you ain't worth me waisting my breath. After I move to New York be prepared to sign all your rights over cause my son don't and won't ever fuckin need you bitch! I said sternly and coldly. I turned to walk away from him I was so fuckin angry.

That's always gone be my son weather you like it or not! He yelled after me. I sat my son down inside the house and went back out there.

What? Wether I like it or not YOUR THE ONE WHO FORGETS ABOUT HIM! Your the one who acts like he doesn't exists so wether you liked it, wanted him, or not he's still your fuckin blood and that's what you should of had realized. Blood don't make you a father or family!

I'm filling for joint custody! You can't just take him away from me!

Oh now you want joint custody you just came out yo mouth saying how you couldn't handle two kids and everything is about your fuckin daughter. Lawyer up sweetheart cause you'll never get or see my son again. You ain't gone walk in and out his life like he a toy. He better off without you than with you being half of a half ass! Now get the fuck off my property before I call the police.

Call them for what he's my child to!

When have you ever acted like he was your child? A Nigga who wasn't his dad took more care of him than you ever did! Micah when is his birthday? How much did he weigh when he was born? What kinda milk he drink? What soothes him when he's fussy?

His birthday is...(he paused for a moment)...(he was so confused it made me laugh)

He was born September 9th! He was 5lbs and 9oz and 19inches long. He's between being breastfed and gentle-ease formula because every has acid reflex's. My voice or when you hold his head just about your shoulder and rock him back and fourth pat him for comfort or rub his earlobe and stroke his ear back calms him down! You should get off her property like she said! A male voice said. I looked up never thinking I'd ever hear this voice ever again. monster was walking up the driveway.

Did you forget that your kids was born on the same day at the same time? Yeah that's how important he is to you though right! I yelled pissed off this Nigga right here.

You ain't gone never be his father I'm his blood.

Blood don't make you a father or a dad. I been here since day 1 and ima always be here fuck what you talkin bout!

Nah you ain't gone be around forever! Believe that! Micah smiled touching his gun before walking away. I was really shock that Micah had all this nerve being here saying everything that came out his mouth.

Hi.! I said shyly as Monster walked up the driveway closer to me. He nodded his head.

I just came to get something! He said picking up a black bag from behind the bushes.

Just to get something!? I questioned confused. He nodded his head opening the bag. "Can we talk than?"

Nah we ain't got nun to talk about! He said sternly.

Ja'Kari! I'm sorry! And I miss you! I yelled out to him. He stopped in his tracks like he was about to turn around.

"Missing is apart of moving on!" He said looking me dead in my eyes. I just may have lost my man forever!