Chapter 53

AN: I got spoiled myself too much.

Skip this at the top if you don't want to get spoiled for FGO JP:

The 2nd banner would probably consist of this:

The villain-looking guy was a version of one of the already existing servants. Finally, Don Quixote and a 3-star servant from the 3 kingdoms!

And they added another servant to the NPC Jail again. (T^T)

Why did they decide to introduce Pope Joan just to put her in NPC jail?!

Chapter 53: Duelist Kingdom Finals (4)

For the 3rd Duel, Mai has won her match against Tomoyuki. Mirror Wall has greatly helped Mai in defeating Tomoyuki. After the match, the two went to shake hands and return to the 2nd floor and started discussing the moves that they have made earlier.

Not surprisingly, Tomoyuki gets along with Mai. Well, Tokio knows that Tomoyuki is just like that with their friends. He was amiable and a chatterbox with them.

Later, the protagonist group learned that he was also studying at Domino High School

" Eh? You're also from Domino High School? "

Anzu said as she stared at Tomoyuki who was currently in his Samurai Get-up.

" Yes. "

Tomoyuki then added.

" We have met each other a few times. Although it was only occasionally passing by. I am from Class 1-C and I am also a member of Leisure Games and Odd Jobs Club. "

After a few minutes of Tomoyuki chatting with Mai, Anzu, Honda, and Joey, the 4th duel was already starting with both of the participants at the duel stage.

Anzu stared at Yugi's opponent and frowned. It was Kageyama Risa who Anzu haven't seen for a long time.

Since her goal before was the 'Violet Hecate', it was no surprise that she would play Duel Monsters. What was unexpected was for them to meet Risa in this place.

Staring at Yugi in front of her, Risa shows a cold expression.

" Now, let's duel. Whose first? I don't care if you want to be the first or second in this duel.  "

Risa said to her opponent, Yami Yugi. Once upon a time, she did things that she felt ashamed of and never wanted to look back at it again.

Now, the person who reminded her of that experience was standing in front of her. Even though she decided to just look forward and never look back, how could she keep moving forward with her embarrassing past when that person involved was standing opposite of her as her opponent?

Although, those events happened 2 months ago so naturally, Risa wouldn't simply forget about it.

Just for her beloved Violet Card, she ended up pretending as a girl who has a crush on Yugi and even ended up doing actions that a 'girlfriend ' does.

In the end, stealing the Violet Hecate Card failed and Kaiba also went to help Yugi when she and her sisters were about to defeat Yugi in the duel monsters.

Risa and her sister's plan failed. They didn't dare to approach Yugi anymore because of Kaiba. But when Risa has already given up on Violet Hecate, she receives a surprise.

Tokio has given her a Violet Hecate Card.

Risa felt grateful to Tokio even though he was a usual lazy ass and eccentric... friend.