jealousy jealousy (requested)

As Hailee pulled away from her friend's arms, you tapped her on the shoulder to grab her attention.

"I'm going to grab a drink. Do you want anything, my love?" You asked as you lovingly brushed your fingers across her arm.

"Sure. I'll take the same thing you get." Hailee replied before giving you a quick peck on your lips.

You entered the kitchen of the house where one of Hailee's friends is hosting a party tonight.

You're so close with this particular friend that she's also one of your closest friends, too.

However, some of the people at this party you're not unfamiliar with.

And one of those people just so happened to be in the kitchen by herself when you walked in.

She had just finished getting a drink and turned her head to look at you as you reached for two cups beside her.

And one glance was all it took for her to be hit by love at first sight.

You could feel her eyes on you.

She was watching you as you poured a drink for you and Hailee but you didn't see her teeth sinking into her lips as she looked you up and down.

"Well, hello sexy girl," She said and you furrowed your eyebrows when you looked at her.

You looked around the room in confusion, thinking that she must be talking to someone else.

But it was only the two of you in there.

"I'm talking to you." She giggled.

"Oh. Hi." You said as you forced a smile.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She said as she walked over to you. "That's a gorgeous outfit you have on. It makes your eyes pop. Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are?"

"Thanks. Actually, someone does every day."

"Oh. Well, why don't you forget about her and come home with me? I'm getting awfully bored at this party. There's nothing to do. But I just think that I find someone to do something with."

You felt extremely uncomfortable as she started to brush her fingers across your hand.

"No, I'm good."

"Why not?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Because she's taken. And happily so." Hailee said as she appeared in the room, standing in the doorway with her jaw clenched and an unhappy face.

The lady watched as Hailee walked to you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"If you're bored, go home. But you're not going home with my girl. The only one who is going home with her is me, her girlfriend. She's mine; all mine. Find someone else to make uncomfortable. This is my baby and you can't have her."

She started to kiss your jaw, causing your lips to tug into a smile as you closed your eyes.

You no longer paid attention to that girl but Hailee did.

She looked her right in the eyes as she continued to kiss your jaw.

She stomped her feet before storming off and Hailee waved goodbye to her as she exited the room, a proud grin on her face.

You turned around to face her and gently cupped her cheeks in your hands.

"Have I ever mentioned how hot it is when you get jealous?"

"Yeah?" She smiled as she kissed your lips. "Maybe we should leave the party and go home and make out instead."

You kissed her a few more times before shaking your head as you pulled away.

You handed her a cup and sipped on your drink.

"Soon, baby." You said. "For now, let's let loose and have fun with our friends."

"Fine. But if anyone else flirts with you, then we go home." She said and you shook your head with a giggle, finding it adorable when she becomes so jealous and protective of you.