Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

•Megan•

The drive back to Julia's house was kinda long. I had to deal with uncomfortable silence, then Liam staring at me while I pretended to look in the opposite direction. Then after, Nate who woke up about 5 minutes ago he farted and it smelt bad. Then freaking Brent had to smoke a cigar and we had to pick up Kyle and Tyler.

And let me tell you this, when they was singing "A Thousand Miles" I had a thought that they were gay. I also wanted to jump out of the car but then I'd be stranded. Lastly, this was the worst car ride with so called 'bad boys' ever.

So anyways, back to the point. Once we arrived at Julia's house her dad literally ran out the house and in his car and drove away.

"Ill be back later" he shouted as he drove away.

Then his car sped away. I shook my head in disappointment and looked at Nate. Everytime I seen his face, I wanted to mess it up. We all slowly walked into Julia's house and hoped for the best. Once we stepped inside the first thing we seen is Julia looking like Carrie running towards us with a knife in her hands.

"You bitch!" She shouted .

Brent quickly let go of Nate and went towards Julia and held her back. I find it weird how he managed to not get stabbed in the act.

"Apologize to her!" I shouted at Nate.

He looked over to me nervously then looked at Julia. She looked even worker than before. And she smelt bad too.

"Damn, I never knew nerds could be a psycho on the low" I heard Tyler whisper to Kyle.

I ignored his comment and payed attention to Julia's actions. I promise you, it really made me want to cry.

"Why did you do this to me Nate! I fucking loved you-I think!" Julia cried.

"Go apologize" Liam said in the deepest voice ever.

"N-no i-i had a good reason t-to why I dumped her" Nate stuttered.

I sighed heavily and fell on the couch.

"Say the reason, and if it's not good," I warned.

I hoped that it wasn't those 'I found someone better' or 'you bore me' excuses. To me, if anyone would break up with me cause they found someone better I'd probably change myself to become better. Just kidding, I'd probably murder the person. I'd kill both the guy and his new women to be honest.

"Her vagina was too tight and I like it loose and she doesn't like the candy toothpaste." Nate mumbled.

I know it was a bad time to laugh. But that reason was funny and new.

"Are you serious" I giggled.

I turned to Julia and seen that her face was red, probably from embarrassment.

"Leave." She hid her face in Brent's shoulder.

Something was off about Brent. Like smoke was out of all the holes from his body. And when I say all, I mean all. He looked like those characters on those old luney tune show things when they get upset.

I seen the guys converse with eachother in their mind and then quickly they dragged Nate out of the house before Brent launched across the living room.

"Come on! Let Brent beat Nate up!" I begged.

Yeah, I'm heartless. Well Once again he broke my best friends heart and I'd do anything to see him suffer. I'd probably kill the president to see Nate suffer. No wonder why his last name is dick, cause he is one.